• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Giggs has been playing pretty well. Better than most players, so wouldn't mind if he started against Madrid.

He could cope for 45-60 mins then get him off.

Madrid:

Diego López; Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Coentrao; Essien, Modric; Callejón, Kaká, Benzema, Morata

Barça:

Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Jordi Alba; Thiago, Sergio Busquets, Iniesta; Villa, Messi, Pedro

Solid defense for Madrid, midfield is basically the bench.

Giggs isn't even in the squad.

Fergus don't you dare do what I think you're going to.

No way is Giggs starting against Madrid. He'll probably come on in the second half, depending on how we're doing.

I expect Jones to stage a 'miracle' recovery, though.

Messi

Madrid:

Diego López; Ramos, Pepe, Varane, Coentrao; Essien, Modric; Callejón, Kaká, Benzema, Morata

Barça:

Valdés; Alves, Piqué, Mascherano, Jordi Alba; Thiago, Sergio Busquets, Iniesta; Villa, Messi, Pedro

Solid defense for Madrid, midfield is basically the bench.

Yay MVP. Also I called Thiago over Cesc. Fuck sake.

I'll be disappointed Ferguson starts Phil Jones on Tuesday. He just runs around barging into people. I'd like to see United go out there and try take control of the game, rather than sacrifice a midfielder for the sake of the opposition. That's probably just me being selfish though.

K1LLER7

I'll be disappointed Ferguson starts Phil Jones on Tuesday. He just runs around barging into people. I'd like to see United go out there and try take control of the game, rather than sacrifice a midfielder for the sake of the opposition. That's probably just me being selfish though.
Let us borrow Bale for a day. We'll return the favour when Bebe comes back

Worked pretty well at the Bernebau tbf. Not sure if it would work at all though if Man Utd had to chase a goal or two

Is basically impossible but if Barça losses against Madrid B team....lol

I wouldn´t say it is impossible. Barça aren´t playing that well and they haven´t rested as many players as Madrid in the last few matches. Madrid´s defense is solid and they may be able to hold Barcelona from scoring.

Noirulus

im so sleepy its saturday and 9:45AM why the fuck does the game have to be this early. damnit

edit: i wouldnt normally be complaining but fuck ive been on meds for the last week and it really surges my need for sleep

Messi

I hope Villa has a good game as I know he can. But Madrid has picked a very good set of defenders. I would not be shocked to see a draw.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Happy birthday again Viva.
3AQmK.gif

image.php

I wouldn´t say it is impossible. Barça aren´t playing that well and they haven´t rested as many players as Madrid in the last few matches. Madrid´s defense is solid and they may be able to hold Barcelona from scoring.

I'd never trust Barça specially with their pride hurt also Madrid midfield is basicallly a joke.

GorillaJu

Unfortunately ferguson is a JT and fucked it all up

Thanks for the wishes guys :)

I got rid of RVP too, because I didn't want to be holding him if there was a mass exodus and a price drop with this injury.

I have a feeling Michu and Fellaini are gonna give you the boost you need this week.

Tomb Raider or Ni Nu Kuni?

Bear in mind that my favourite game if the gen is UC2, and playing FFX & watching Persona 4 are my only experiences of JRPGs

Noirulus

My drowsy stupor from 10 minutes ago is already gone. :lol

Let's go boys. Hala Madrid!

Bear in mind that my favourite game if the gen is UC2, and playing FFX & watching Persona 4 are my only experiences of JRPGs

Ni no Kuni. Doesn't even matter if you're not a huge fan of JRPGs. :p

Actually, I'm not sure how TR compares to UC2, so that might be a huge factor for you.

I'd rather watch Stoke-West Ham than these gangs of cunts embarassing themselves against eachother for the 17th time this season

@Relaxed Muscle, I heard that the tone of TR is far more serious than Uncharted. Any word on whether there'll be a demo?

arkon

From that it seems like Tomb Raider would suit you better. On the other hand, variety is the spice of life, so why not try out Ni no Kuni.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
At last Modric achieves his dream of playing next to Essien. Thank fuck it isn't at Chelsea.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom