• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
My brother bought me the DVD of that for christmas, left it at home, will watch it when I return.

657774.jpg

Very loose butthole Arnie

tolkir

And this is why I like Yurt.

But Saviola is gonna score 3. Bet money on it.

Porto 1 - Malaga 1
Joaquin Goal.

I think Saviola won't start the match.

My bet is:

Code:
                 Caballero
    Gamez - Demichelis- Welligton - Antunez
             Iturra - Toulalan
        Joaquín - Baptista - Isco
                  Santa Cruz

rvy

Banned
Porto 1 - Malaga 1
Joaquin Goal.

I think Saviola won't start the match.

My bet is:

Caballero
Gamez - Demichelis- Welligton - Antunez
Iturra - Toulalan
Joaquín - Baptista - Isco
Santa Cruz

Dude, I'm telling you. Saviola is gonna score 3.

Wilbur

Banned
You have the coolest pictures on facebook.

I have a bunch of pictures of me dressed as a woman and/or pulling faces while latching onto hot women in clubs and/or with my arse facing the camera

your definition of cool is just wonderful :lol :lol

Will your feelings change when I get a Pirlo or Pogba Juve away jersey?

Juve and United will always be bros. Stop whoring yourself out and return to sucking Moratti's slimy anus

Meier

Played soccer yesterday with a group of guys at the park for about 3 hours. Ended up being about 9v9 by the time we quit. The team I was on decided to be "skins" at the outset.. I was nervous but went along with it. This was the aftermath..

My stomach actually ended up getting more consistently red after this was taken (entire back is the color of my shoulder). My ancestors are from the isles so I burn pretty easy as you can see. Hilarious to see the spot where my shorts ended. Stupid Texas sun.

dc89

Holy hell! That's some nasty sun burn.

Like the time my brother spent a day at Silverstone in summer and didn't take sun cream. :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom