• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'd normally want the underdog to win but please jebus let United win. We can't have Chelsea win the cup again.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
As I mentioned above, they just keep trying to turn attention away from how shit they are doing with their bestest coach of all time and 5000billion $$ squad.

FF, Madrid fans are not a hive mind. They are not responsible for memes spread over the internet.
KuGsj.gif

pulga

Banned
Probably a real madrid kid. I wouldn't look at him either. Good on Messi.

That same kid probably swears at him while he pounds in goals left and right against Casillas and makes CR cry at every Ballon d'Or ceremony.

Stop trying to turn the attention away from how shit Madrid are doing in the league, damn puppets(that's right I said it).

Fuck Messi, takes a special kind of cunt to make children cry.

ibfy6xGrIe0MQc.jpg

dc89

Lazio are shit. 2 shots on target results in 2 goals. Is their keeper playing?

Have Juventus had a say in this?!

Koko

Banned
Guys would it be a bad idea to buy a game for a handled that I do not have at the moment, but will definitely have in the near future?

ShogunX

Remember when we played Fulham and for 79 minutes Shogun kept saying wait for the Fulham roll over, and then when we scored he insisted that was it before they proceeded to go close a few times?

good times

man united hatred

good tiems

I remember the first bit about Fulham rolling over as it's what teams like that normally do at Old Trafford. Didn't you lot beat them in the previous match 4-1 in the cup or some shite?

Anyway I do indeed hate Man Utd with a passion. It's a hatred born from a bit of jealousy, our own failings and most of all the sheer amount of plastic bellends that support them that have been nowhere near Old Trafford in their lives yet spout shit as if they know Ferguson on a first name basis.

For the record I'm talking about people in my local area rather than people on Footy-Gaf!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom