• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
looool at the gif. You just know someday the Rhodes family will be made aware of the despicable nature of one of their own.

Cuntwheelin' will be to blame.

You know I love Juve. I feel a kinship with them.

Now you're making me feel dirty.

Wilbur

Banned
the sheer amount of plastic bellends that support them that have been nowhere near Old Trafford in their lives yet spout shit as if they know Ferguson on a first name basis.

eFVuzbd.gif

jk i been dere

Salvadora

The meltdowns in here will be glorious if Arsenal manage to get a result tomorrow. People in here are chomping at the bit to see us fail.

Fry

The meltdowns in here will be glorious if Arsenal manage to get a result tomorrow. People in here are chomping at the bit to see us fail.

Not really. Everyone hates Bayern, plus they're just disputing Meus because he's giving this season's Arsenal too much credit.

I like Smalling a lot more than Phil Jones. He just seems to love pushing and shoving other players off the ball. Smalling is a much more intelligent defender.

Wilbur

Banned
A fella who lives a few doors away from me is the exact thing I described. Never hear a peeps from the man all season long and then out of nowhere he has a poster up in his front window with CHAMP19NS on it.

Hate that cunt.

Wait until you see his Jonny Evans - Treble Winner flag

At first I liked this post.

But then you screwed it all up.

Too bad.

Biffy Clyro are well fuckin' borin'

Wilbur

Banned
Our wingers are so shit.

I've never seen a curry climax.

you are quickly coming on my favourite poster

I like Smalling a lot more than Phil Jones. He just seems to love pushing and shoving other players off the ball. Smalling is a much more intelligent defender.

Smalling = Ferdinand
Jones = Vidic

Love me some Smalling. Jones I think will improve tenfold, he's still young, being asked to play in a lot of different positions and has had some awful luck with injuries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom