• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Played soccer yesterday with a group of guys at the park for about 3 hours. Ended up being about 9v9 by the time we quit. The team I was on decided to be "skins" at the outset.. I was nervous but went along with it. This was the aftermath..

My stomach actually ended up getting more consistently red after this was taken (entire back is the color of my shoulder). My ancestors are from the isles so I burn pretty easy as you can see. Hilarious to see the spot where my shorts ended. Stupid Texas sun.

gif of this moment pls

Blablurn

I saved all yours in a special folder.

Xp8lgna.gif

Meier

Holy hell! That's some nasty sun burn.

Like the time my brother spent a day at Silverstone in summer and didn't take sun cream. :lol

I usually feel it when I'm starting to burn but I guess I was so engaged that it wasn't evident (it was only about 65-70 degrees so my body didn't feel hot). I was pretty much fine until I got out of the shower once I got home.. my eyes about bugged out of my head.

I came wearing my City training top and had a white shirt as well in case we were lights rather than darks. I didn't wear any sunscreen since I didn't expect I'd need it. :(

Polari

I wonder where di Canio goes next? He's done well with Swindon and it would be interesting to see how he fares at Championship level.

ShogunX

My stomach actually ended up getting more consistently red after this was taken (entire back is the color of my shoulder). My ancestors are from the isles so I burn pretty easy as you can see. Hilarious to see the spot where my shorts ended. Stupid Texas sun.

Does your father mind you wearing his trousers?

pulga

Banned
Ticket prices in Germany are amazing for what you get quality wise. Wouldn't surprise me.

So people actually pay £94.50 to watch Arsenal?

Arsenal?

What the fuck is Wenger doing with all the money from these outrageous ticket prices? He's certainly not buying players.

Randdalf

Arsenal?

What the fuck is Wenger doing with all the money from these outrageous ticket prices?

I think that fact is taking from the upper echelon of Arsenal's prices and the lower echelon of Bayern's. I think the averages would be a bit further apart.

Salvadora

Arsenal?

What the fuck is Wenger doing with all the money from these outrageous ticket prices?

Arsenal are entertaining as fuck to watch. £94.50 is crazy, but I'd rather pay that than pay whatever United charge to watch hoofball.

K1LLER7

Arsenal?

What the fuck is Wenger doing with all the money from these outrageous ticket prices? He's certainly not buying players.

They've got to pay someone to clean all those trop...... oh

Randdalf

I'm not saying it's worth the price, but the Emirates has the comfiest roomiest seats at any away ground I've been to. They're even padded!

Wilbur

Banned
Arsenal are entertaining as fuck to watch. £94.50 is crazy, but I'd rather pay that than pay whatever United charge to watch hoofball.

What is this nonsense shit? Arsenal don't even play good football anymore, non-penetrative pseudo-tiki taka wank that does nothing.

We however have scored more goals, let in more goals and are still challenging enough so that the ticket price means you get entertainment and a vague idea of seeing your team win something.

ShogunX

Dick. ;) They're just some khaki shorts from Banana Republic. Pretty typical here in the States especially in warm weather areas.

:)

Nice shorts. Look like something you would get from NEXT which may be my favourite place to do a bit of clothes shopping right after Sports Direct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom