• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arsenal's income from match day ticket sales is around 41% of their total revenue, the highest amongst Europes biggest clubs. Generally they can do that as London salaries are higher than elsewhere in the UK

Same reason why Utd charge similar prices :troll

Arsenal's income from match day ticket sales is around 41% of their total revenue, the highest amongst Europes biggest clubs. Generally they can do that as London salaries are higher than elsewhere in the UK

Same reason why Utd charge similar prices :troll
I think I'm right in saying United's most exp season ticket is less than Arsenal's cheapest.

Arsenal charge outrageous prices, London based or not.

D_prOdigy

Lol. Ferguson's gone up to a ball boy and told him something. Said ball boy is now running round to all the other ball boys and passing the message on.

Wonder what it is.

Dibbz

You guys make it out that Arsenal are the only club that have high ticket prices.

qpr-3.jpg

Clegg

Fergie isn't happy with the speed of the ball boys getting the ball back to the players.

And I'm not happy with the quality of our play.

FootballFan

Porto 1 - Malaga 1
Joaquin Goal.

I think Saviola won't start the match.

My bet is:

Code:
                 Caballero
    Gamez - Demichelis- Welligton - Antunez
             Iturra - Toulalan
        Joaquín - Baptista - Isco
                  Santa Cruz

You sure Santa would start? I think Saviola would be a safer bet, his Benfica experience might come in handy.

Either way I think Malaga will score but Porto will probably win.

Meier

Alonso-esque.
AAAAARRRRRRRR
WWWEEEEEEEE
PPPPPPPPPPP

Yeah, I could rock the Alonso look fairly easily. I am too lazy to actually use product in my hair but when it gets cut and is all gelled up, it looks pretty good. I usually just have them take it short so I don't have to do anything with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom