• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
I don't know what Welberg missed just now, but I still can't believe he was the one to score against us.

Damn reverse jinx.

Clegg

Welbeck would be a genuinely good player if he stopped shitting it in front of goal.

Maybe we'd be better off playing him as a full time winger.

FootballFan

I can't tell if you think we're serious if you can't tell if you think you're serious about us thinking you are being serious.

VtP04.jpg

Clegg

I think Welbz will eventually sort out his problems. He's getting more games on the wing than he is as a striker anyway.

I'm just happy that he's a regular in our first team now.

Wilbur

Banned
Not happy at all with the first half, but second we attacked well and just found it hard to break through an increasingly deep Reading defence. Then the panic set in as usual :lol

Most important thing is we're through and we rested a bunch. Good week for us.

Slizz

Chicha =D

One decent half, one awful one, but a win is a win.

He just isn't meant for the full 90, much less 60. He's a second half super-sub. While his ball skills and passing have improved a little, he just isn't consistent WITH the ball. Much better at being in the right place, right time.

K1LLER7

Nani was great. Start him on the right wing next game. Lets see if he can keep this form up.

Vidic was great again. Won nearly everything that came his way.

Cleverly stepped it up in the 2nd half.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom