• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

FootballFan

Most of our clubs haven't been relegated because of cheating so no we have no claim to that one.
dGhXHwQ.gif

Oh shit!

Cool. Into the 6th Round.

Probably could have scored more but Federici did have a good game. Vidic was solid again, Tom sharp.

Rest were meh. Nani bright here and there but as stupid as he ever was and always will be.

Wilbur

Banned

Probably could have scored more but Federici did have a good game. Vidic was solid again, Tom sharp.

Rest were meh. Nani bright here and there but as stupid as he ever was and always will be.

I'd still sell Nani for someone more consistent. Played well today but won't for a while now.

pulga

Banned
Most of our clubs haven't been relegated because of cheating so no we have no claim to that one.

Maybe you could use a spell in relegation, you might come back and win an EPL title before your children's children invent time travel.

ShogunX

Maybe you could use a spell in relegation, you might come back and win an EPL title before your children's children invent time travel.

I've seen my club win both the league and the champions league thank you very much!

I have a feeling my son may be moving away from LFC though. He's been picking fucking Swansea on Fifa since the season began and recently admitted he hates You'll never walk alone.

Little shit.

Oh come on. Singling out Nani's negatives after a great performance.

Do you think he's done enough to stay?

Don't flesh it out in one post. Take your time. We need 8 pages worth of discussion (100pp)

I'm glad you asked Viva. In fact I have several points I'd like to discuss on this matter. I shall split it out into several posts for clarity's sake.

I think Nani is good because he plays well on the wing a lot of the time he...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom