• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
ipZjW25EXiYA.gif
ijB7nwjsRgdsA.gif

Shit first half, okay second half. Welbergs finishing is as shit as usual. Nice to see chicha on the scoresheet

Also did anyone see this skill by RVP?

ipZjW25EXiYA.gif

...sometimes scores goals and sometimes he gets assists. He's also good at tricks which I like because it's exciting to see him dribble and I like it when shoots the ball really hard...

D_prOdigy

Just listening to that Wenger conference.

Lol, it's fucking surreal when he says he's not talking about Bayern right after telling them to ask about tomorrow. Lynchian.

Meier

I'm disappointed Timu.

http://i.imgur.com/8y6rB.jpg[IMG]

Did you ever actually claim to like them before the money? :lol[/QUOTE]

I just searched in both the OT and the OTC and he has no posts about "Paris" or "PSG" before OT7 (July 2012). Tut tut.

He may not have been that active in the thread before then though in his defense.

...at the goal which is good because scoring goals wins football matches, which at the end of the day is what it is all about isn't it? I think that Nani could be really good for us because...

K1LLER7

Next game Formation

Rafa - Rio - Evans - Evra

----- Carrick - Giggs ------

Nani - Rooney - Kagawa

----------- RVP -----------

Will destroy QPR

Clegg

Do you think he's done enough to stay?

Don't flesh it out in one post. Take your time. We need 8 pages worth of discussion (100pp)

If he could replicate his good performances on a consistent basis then he'd be more than welcome to stay. He's devastating when he's on form and is a goal threat too.

He can take on and beat players so much easier than Val and Young. It doesn't matter if he's running at them or from a standing start. He'll beat his man either way. That's what was so good about him two seasons ago. His crossing wasn't always the best and his decision asking was a bit iffy but he was so full of confidence that he could beat his man all day and a goal or an assist would come. I'll always be grateful for his performances during 2010-2011. He was one of the driving forces of our league victory.

But the fact remains that he hasn't reached the same heights since then. His decision making has gotten worse. That wouldn't be so bad if he was beating the fullback on a consistent basis, but he's not. He's done the same running into blind alleys that Young has mastered into an artform. And if what you say about the coaching staffs opinion of Nani is true then I can't see him being awarded a new contract.

...he has lots of skills even though he isn't so great at heading the ball, but that doesn't matter so much because you don't have to head the ball so much on...

K1LLER7

Not yet, not at all. I like him though, his talent is obvious but he falls out of the matches completely way too many times for the national team where he has still to prove that he belongs.

He needs to move to a big team. We will take him and he'll become part of the

#BebePowellEriksenFuture

Clegg

United bros:

I miss Park. I know he was a declining force and we sold him at the right time but he was the embodiment of a top class professional.

He'd run all day for you and would invariably out in a good performance even when played out of position. He was also a big game player and was instrumental in some of our Champions League runs. He also loved shitting on Arsenal and Chelsea.

I'd love a player of his mould back in the United team.

spidye

United bros:

I miss Park. I know he was a declining force and we sold him at the right time but he was the embodiment of a top class professional.

He'd run all day for you and would invariably out in a good performance even when played out of position. He was also a big game player and was instrumental in some of our Champions League runs. He also loved shitting on Arsenal and Chelsea.

I'd love a player of his mould back in the United team.

kagawa
dat asian market

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom