• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

MPW

arsenal has a shot only if a bayern player gets red card early in the match

11 vs 11 arsenal has no chance unless arsenal's 11 play the match of their lives

dc89

Damn, son.

Yup. It was the original print too, came in a cardboard case. I goofed - real bad. SO bad. I didn't make the same mistake with my SoTC though, I still have the original copy I bought on release day. <3

But I miss my ICO :(

Kyoufu

Yup. It was the original print too, came in a cardboard case. I goofed - real bad. SO bad. I didn't make the same mistake with my SoTC though, I still have the original copy I bought on release day. <3

But I miss my ICO :(

This is why I don't trade in games and also I'm fully aware of how awesome the games I buy are :p

dc89

huh. is that meant to be a good deal. i can't tell.

Yeah I think so, sell or trade Nintendo Land and yeah! It's a good deal IMO. £75 off RRP and launch price.

Pick a month and put away money equivalent to each day of the month. So, 1st March - £1, 2nd March - £2. You'll have all the money you need for it by the end of the month.

This is a brilliant idea, but it will soon get painful! I might try this, let's face it, gambling to win a WiiU hasn't really worked.

arkon

I have a hoarders mentality, so I have the opposite problem. So much tat in my cupboards that I should probably get rid of. I just can't seem to do it

rvy

Banned
Jesus

tumblr_me5ly4Xvrx1qhdh62o1_500.gif

wat r u doing

ng298B2CBA-3DCE-4DF0-BFC5-606D72C3897A.jpg

JESUS

tumblr_md8peiQUVO1qhdh62o1_250.gif

STAHP!

Scum

But...there are no games for Wii U.

I can't see one thing on it that's worth buying.

You lot are the reason why we have Assassin's Creed every fucking year. :-/

Yeah I think so, sell or trade Nintendo Land and yeah! It's a good deal IMO. £75 off RRP and launch price.

This is a brilliant idea, but it will soon get painful! I might try this, let's face it, gambling to win a WiiU hasn't really worked.

Yeah. lol

dc89

I have a hoarders mentality, so I have the opposite problem. So much tat in my cupboards that I should probably get rid of. I just can't seem to do it

I've developed this... Kinda. I have some pretty neat stuff now complete with boxes and some of it still sealed up. I've got all sorts of hardware in various states of completion, GBA Micro boxed and complete is probably my favorite collectors piece. I've got Final Fantasy VII Big Box edition (for PC) complete with all inserts and disks etc.

I've got limited edition stuff and limited edition guides, I've got the Ocarina of Time soundtrack still sealed, one went on eBay for £30 the other week. It was free when you registered the game (3DS) haha.

arkon

I've developed this... Kinda. I have some pretty neat stuff now complete with boxes and some of it still sealed up. I've got all sorts of hardware in various states of completion, GBA Micro boxed and complete is probably my favorite collectors piece. I've got Final Fantasy VII Big Box edition (for PC) complete with all inserts and disks etc.

I've got limited edition stuff and limited edition guides, I've got the Ocarina of Time soundtrack still sealed, one went on eBay for £30 the other week. It was free when you registered the game (3DS) haha.

I think my favourite is the 20th anniversary edition GB Micro that I got.

Scum

Is the other game, Milan v Barca?

What's happening tomorrow?

edit: oh wait, the sony ps4 reveal?

Yeah. I want it to be PS3/Vita/Gaikai related though. Long talk of future games and Gaikai streaming because I want to watch the world burn.

dc89

I think my favourite is the 20th anniversary edition GB Micro that I got.

657f54f882849ef2.jpg

That one?

I'd love a Mother 3 micro. Just to say...Yup I have one. Even though I've never played the game, and probably never will because of NOE's and NOA's failure.

arkon

Is the other game, Milan v Barca?

Yeah. I want it to be PS3/Vita/Gaikai related though. Long talk of future games and Gaikai streaming because I want to watch the world burn.

That's tomorrow, along with Galatasaray vs Schalke. Today it's Arsenal vs Bayern and Porto vs Malaga.

I must admit, I do enjoy reading the less reasonable Nintendo fans' posts. Especially the ones who think that a third party should make a massive game exclusive to WiiU for no reason other than the vague and misplaced hope of seeing the console succeed.

When you put the argument into Jens' terms, they're basically saying 'Rockstar can fuck off. If they had any nous, they'd risk tens of millions of dollars trying to prop up an undercooked and woefully marketed console.'

Same goes for Vita. You have to make it good enough to be a surefire success, or an easy port machine, if you want third party support. Its that chicken and egg metaphor applying to real life. WiiU is not worth developing for because there is a tiny install base, and its current gen by every standard but release date. WiiU has a tiny install base because its not worth developing for. Regardless of which situation occurred first, its Nintendo's fault that it came to be.

Bumhead

Banned
Im off to our match at Birmingham tonight shortly. I hate St Andrews and I dont think I've ever seen us win away on a Tuesday night. Hmph.

Tonight's Gig cancelled?

PISS OFF, The History of Appple Pie. I was looking forward to seeing them.

:(

Hey, you didn't answer me the other day

Have you gone off Lillies&Remains?

@Bumhead, Birmingham still have the potent reek of boringness left by McLeish. Can't be bothered to even check their results.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom