• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Sandro Raniere ‏@sandroraniere

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa .. I miss playing ... Aaaaaaaaaaa...

270107267a8d11e2a7d622000a9e298f_7.jpg

:(

Meier

Tonight's Gig cancelled?

PISS OFF, The History of Apple Pie. I was looking forward to seeing them.

:(

I clicked your last.fm and looked up where they were playing. The Old Blue Last is pretty close to where my brother lives -- his flat is on Shoreditch HS. We went to the Columbia Road Flower Market, the Hackney City Farm, etc. while visiting last year.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Old?

Ibra wouldn't mind going to Blayern.

"The Bundesliga is certainly a league that attracts me. One day, maybe I will go there," he told 11Freunde.
"I still have a little time left in my career. If I chose to go to Germany, it would have to be Bayern Munich.

"For me they are one of the top five clubs in the world."

No chance.
Pep Guardiola

pappe

I still dunno who to support in tonight's match.

On one hand, we will see Arsene go on a crazy rant in the post match press conference. On the other, Fuck Baaayyyyeeeerrrrrrrrn.

Zabojnik

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I still dunno who to support in tonight's match.

On one hand, we will see Arsene go on a crazy rant in the post match press conference. On the other, Fuck Baaayyyyeeeerrrrrrrrn.

Honestly? I want Bayern to lose, because they're heavy favourites to win the competition.

But who the fuck is going to knock out Barca if they go out now?

MILAAAAAAAAAAAAN

pulga

Banned
But...there are no games for Wii U.

I can't see one thing on it that's worth buying.

I think I'll take the opinion of brothers who don't film each other naked while holding a piece of paper, thank you very much.

is it just me or is TWD losing steam?

It is. The way they've sped up the whole prison arc and whacked off story beats has really ticked me off. Plus Andrea fucking sucks, she needs to be killed off NOW. I don't wanna be one of those "the source material is better" people, but yeah, the source material is much fucking better. AMC be pussying out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom