• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bumhead

Banned
There's always a first time for everything. Good luck!

When we were in League One I watched us lose at both Plymouth and Bournemouth on Tuesday nights. They were fun trips. Even if we lose tonight it won't be as bad as those 2.

By all accounts Birmingham are pretty slow and cumbersome at the back (probably another hangover from McLeish) so im hoping our pace will cause them problems.

Excited to see Connor Wickham as well who I expect to start up top with Lita.

Fry

proxy.jpg

Neymar to United. Yesss.

WUT M8

Sorry, I must have missed it.

What do you mean gone off?

Basically means 'has your enthusiasm for them has decreased massively?' :)

Any Fedoras?

Just read that Jack Robinson has gone to Wolves on loan. Good stuff, will watch him with interest.

Hmm. Right league to send him to, but a club in Wolves' relegation-battling situation will understandably freeze the lad out as soon as he does something that could lead to dropped points.

arkon

When we were in League One I watched us lose at both Plymouth and Bournemouth on Tuesday nights. They were fun trips. Even if we lose tonight it won't be as bad as those 2.

By all accounts Birmingham are pretty slow and cumbersome at the back (probably another hangover from McLeish) so im hoping our pace will cause them problems.

Excited to see Connor Wickham as well who I expect to start up top with Lita.

Didn't realize you guys had Wickham now. Be interesting to see how he gets on. I remember he was pretty good in the championship at Ipswich. Doesn't seem to have gotten a look in at Sunderland for whatever reason.

Yen

Basically means 'has your enthusiasm for them has decreased massively?' :)

Hmm. Right league to send him to, but a club in Wolves' relegation-battling situation will understandably freeze the lad out as soon as he does something that could lead to dropped points.
I still maintain Stephen Ward is one of the worst footballers I have ever seen. A crap striker playing left back.

farid, have you heard of The Adventures Of My Pet Dog When My Back Is Turned, this new post-indie digital underground band from Singapore?

They're great, I'm a huge fan of the way they've incorporated Norwegian death-metal and tapdance-clipping into their music. Think they're making their first proper LP next month, but it'll be vinyl only until June, which is awesome.

You should check them out :)

faridmon

farid, have you heard of The Adventures Of My Pet Dog When My Back Is Turned, this new post-indie digital underground band from Singapore?

They're great, I'm a huge fan of the way they've incorporated Norwegian death-metal and tapdance-clipping into their music. Think they're making their first proper LP next month, but it'll be vinyl only until June, which is awesome.

You should check them out :)

26pKf.gif

Bumhead

Banned
Didn't realize you guys had Wickham now. Be interesting to see how he gets on. I remember he was pretty good in the championship at Ipswich. Doesn't seem to have gotten a look in at Sunderland for whatever reason.

I think he's been injured. He's here for a month to get games, but I think the option is available to keep him on for the season if Sunderland approve it. I couldn't get to our last game against Derby but by all accounts he looked quality when he came on. Hope he starts tonight.

faridmon

oh, btw, Linius, I recently acquired the first Veronica Falls Album and they are pretty great. have this old-school pop-rock feel to them with some melancholic and evocative vocals. Not Noisy as I thought they would, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom