• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

rvy

Banned
url

Little cunt has no respect for his countrymen.

pulga

Banned
We're gonna break at least 100 pages in 2 days aren't we. Is there any other consistently fast moving thread such as this one? It seem's like we're breaking OTs every week and a half.

rvy

Banned
Cunt (pron.: /ˈkʌnt/) is a word for the female genitalia, particularly the vulva, and is widely considered to be vulgar. The earliest citation of this usage in the 1972 Oxford English Dictionary, c 1230, refers to the London street known as Gropecunt Lane. Scholar Germaine Greer has said that "it is one of the few remaining words in the English language with a genuine power to shock."

Awful. I shall refrain from using this word from this day forward.

arkon

We're gonna break at least 100 pages in 2 days aren't we. Is there any other consistently fast moving thread such as this one? It seem's like we're breaking OTs every week and a half.

Not that I know of. If there is I don't pay attention to it

bud

he's totally saying, "girl, what are you doing? you need to stop falling down and get back up again. please understand."

Timurid

Allegri said:
The pre-game talk has been dominated by President Silvio Berlusconi’s suggestion to man-mark danger man Lionel Messi.

The advice of the President is always well received. After 25 years of Milan, he knows football and he often has genius ideas.

allegri-champs-conf490ai_2.jpg

Hixx

a) BAAAAAAYEEEERN or however it goes
b) Ni No Kuni is rly fucking good and has scratched my jrpg itch for the first time since Lost Odyssey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom