• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

pulga

Banned
It will be awesome if tomorrow's play station event isn't the ps4 announcement

The meltdowns would be epic

Id take Bayern winning the CL if tomorrow was a bust, if only for the massive loooolsss that are sure to follow.

No I wouldnt. #FuckBayern up the Fryhole

pulga

Banned
HNNNNGGG Bioshock Infinite trailer. Inject it directly into my urethra.

HOLY FUCK MARCH 26TH?! JUST A MONTH TO GO DSKJSJDSAN

Slizz

FiB9CbI.jpg

faridmon

I clicked your last.fm and looked up where they were playing. The Old Blue Last is pretty close to where my brother lives -- his flat is on Shoreditch HS. We went to the Columbia Road Flower Market, the Hackney City Farm, etc. while visiting last year.

Yeah, its a nice place if you want some Alternative nightout or some vintage shopping during the day and whatnot. Old Blue last specifically is greta place because a lot of Ok-sized bands come over to do a gig for FREE, whic is awesome.

shit place to pick up girls though :/

Berlusconi, around 11 AM: "Muntari and Flamini will man-mark Messi."

Milan website, a couple of minutes ago: "Flamini and Nocerino haven't been called up for Milan-Barcelona as they've both have sustained muscular injuries."

With great powers...

He also added that we're officially after Verratti, and they'll try to see if we can actually buy him. So, if I think about what happened with Flamini, this means that Verratti will never ever ever play for Milan.

pulga

Banned
Rumour: We're in for Higuain again.

IT'S FEBRUARY YOU FUCKS

Would you rather face Blayern or Arsenal?

Yesss, Pipita would fit in lovely at Juve <3 I hope we pay lots of money to us so we can get Falcao. Or not, I hope we give us a discount. WhaT?

Arsenal, of course. Bayern are beasting.

pulga

Banned
Berlusconi, around 11 AM: "Muntari and Flamini will man-mark Messi."

Milan website, a couple of minutes ago: "Flamini and Nocerino haven't been called up for Milan-Barcelona as they've both have sustained muscular injuries."

With great powers...

He also added that we're officially after Verratti, and they'll try to see if we can actually buy him. So, if I think about what happened with Flamini, this means that Verratti will never ever ever play for Milan.

Stay the fuck away from the backstabber, you devilish cunts.

Wilbur

Banned
Yesss, Pipita would fit in lovely at Juve <3 I hope we pay lots of money to us so we can get Falcao. Or not, I hope we give us a discount. WhaT?

Arsenal, of course. Bayern are beasting.

Was gonna say I don't think Higuain is good enough but then he'd still be better than every other striker at Juve

pulga

Banned
Was gonna say I don't think Higuain is good enough but then he'd still be better than every other striker at Juve

It's like a whore turning down $25 for a blowjob. I mean, you could get fucked and payed $100 but why would you turn down the $25 if all that you've been doing lately is giving out handsies at the backalley down from Denny's. Just take the fucking $25 and get yourself a double slammer.

Wilbur

Banned
Someone wearing a Giroud shirt at the train station, bless.

Also Arsene got nothing on Joe Kinnear loooool:

JK Which one is Simon Bird [Daily Mirror's north-east football writer]?

SB Me.

JK You're a cunt.

SB Thank you.

JK Which one is Hickman [Niall, football writer for the Express]? You are out of order. Absolutely fucking out of order. If you do it again, I am telling you you can fuck off and go to another ground. I will not come and stand for that fucking crap. No fucking way, lies. Fuck, you're saying I turned up and they [Newcastle's players] fucked off.

SB No Joe, have you read it, it doesn't actually say that. Have you read it?

JK I've fucking read it, I've read it.

SB It doesn't say that. Have you read it?

JK You are trying to fucking undermine my position already.

SB Have you read it, it doesn't say that. I knew you knew they were having a day off.

JK Fuck off. Fuck off. It's your last fucking chance.

SB You read the copy? It doesn't say that you didn't know.

JK What about the headline, you think that's a good headline?

SB I didn't write the headline, you read the copy.

JK You are negative bastards, the pair of you.

SB So if I get a new job next week would I take the first day off? No I wouldn't. If I get a new job should I call my boss and tell him I am taking the first day off?

JK It is none of your fucking business. What the fuck are you going to do? You ain't got the balls to be a fucking manager. Fucking day off. Do I want your opinion. Do I have to listen to you?

SB No, you can listen to who you want.

JK I had a 24-hour meeting with the entire staff.

SB Joe, you are only here six weeks, you could have done that on Sunday, or Saturday night.

JK No, no, no. I didn't want to do it. I had some other things to do.

SB What? More important things?

JK What are you? My personal secretary? Fuck off.

Meier

Marta is apparently 27 today. She's either 27 in African years or has taken an s-load of steroids over the years that have made her look much older than she really is.

Here she is in September 2010 at the age of "24."

250px-Marta_at_Union_at_Earthquakes_2010-09-15.jpg

Zabojnik

FUCK. Carletto + Leonardo + Galliani, you know it's happening. No way Marry can compete with that. Leave Verratti alone, it's not our fault you decided to gift us Pirlo. :(

OptaJoe &#8207;@OptaJoe
63.3% - Of the 128 managers to have taken charge of at least 10 CL matches, Jupp Heynckes has the best win percentage (63.3%). Dominant.

Fair enough.

pulga

Banned
POOOORTOOOOOOOOO!

POOOOOORRRRTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

i2pU5VQMfQqzd.jpg

Must...restrain...myself

Must..not..call..Messi the biggest fucking cunt playing in football today.

Did you guys know Argentina came up to Costa Rica once for a friendly? Guess what Messi did guess whaaaaat. He fakes an injury at the last minute, depriving kids ands fans of getting to see their idol just once in their lives. Tickets were fucking expensive, too! I count myself lucky I held out on buying one until it was confirmed the little cunt would play.

Then, he comes out and doesn't even wave to the fans. The ticos were livid the next day :lol :lol

faridmon

Yesterday, Football Weekly have menntioend, whilst the defence of Bayren in Bundesliga is quite solid (only conceded 7 goals this season) they have conceded the same amount of goals in way less games in CL. Apparantly their defence is not as strong in Europe in comparable to the domestic form.

But again, they are playing Arsenal...

rvy

Banned
Must...restrain...myself

Did you guys know Argentina came down the Costa Rica once to play a friendly? Guess what Messi did guess whaaaaat. He fakes an injury at the last minute, depriving kids ands fans of getting to see their idol just once in their lives. Tickets were fucking expensive, too! I count myself lucky I held out on buying one until it was confirmed the little cunt would play.

Then, he comes out and doesn't even wave to the fans. The ticos were livid the next day :lol :lol

hitlermessi22tijs.png

arkon

Must...restrain...myself

Did you guys know Argentina came down the Costa Rica once to play a friendly? Guess what Messi did guess whaaaaat. He fakes an injury at the last minute, depriving kids ands fans of getting to see their idol just once in their lives. Tickets were fucking expensive, too! I count myself lucky I held out on buying one until it was confirmed the little cunt would play.

Let's rein in the hyperbole a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom