• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

tolkir

Dude is like 40 years old. Here, let me help you

213598hp2_zps1e4d99bd.jpg

And? Pirlo, Xavi, Drogba are older.

We'll see later. :p

arkon

looool at the youtube comments

Seanpaul Smillie 1 day ago
Haha, good joke. There's a good few videos of Messi being a cunt as opposed to spitting on the floor. Go eat a dick.

I'd love to have that guy in FootyGAF :lol :lol

Haha. There's usually some gold to be found in amongst all the shit in the youtube comments

FootballFan

He had a pretty good reason to whine there, to be honest. The team was playing some of the most utterly pile of shit football I've ever seen, not even making any chances out of the fewcounter-attacks they had, while Ronny was the only one still trying to press the defenders.

Thank fuck Mourinho evolved his tactics against Barcelona.

Have you seen this? :lololol jesus.

Yen

I was lol'ing out loud at the funny pics thread just as the news starts talking about a new killer virus. I looked like a sociopath.

Labadal

Do you guys think Arsenal has a chance? I'm betting 1-0. It'll be interesting to see for how long this won't be a losing bet when the game actually starts.

Do you guys think Arsenal has a chance? I'm betting 1-0. It'll be interesting to see for how long this won't be a losing bet when the game actually starts.

No way will Arsenal have a clean sheet - of that we are all in agreement of. Do we have a chance? I have us penned down for a win tonight

Tc91

If Nani was playing like that now you wouldn't even contemplate selling him.

I still think he's our best winger by far but at times he's too inconsistent which annoys me to fuck cause he's such a good player.

I hope we don't sell him but he's been crowded out far too much now, reminds me of the Berbatov saga.

arkon

I think they do. Slim but still a chance. I mean you never know what can happen on the night with regards to ref decisions and all sorts of other shit.

Labadal

It will be awesome if tomorrow's play station event isn't the ps4 announcement

The meltdowns would be epic

It'll be hialrious if so.

I secretely want it to be a PSVita event that shows off a few games and a price drop. Thanks to PS+, I have like 5 or 6 PSVita games in my game collection.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much

Of course Arsenal have a chance, for all their problems they are still only 4 points off 4th place, they are not the only team that went out of the domestic cups in embarrassing fashion. If Bayern get sloppy then Walcott, Wilshire and Cazorla will punish them, Arsenal can still score goals even if they don't defend well.

arkon

I still think he's our best winger by far but at times he's too inconsistent which annoys me to fuck cause he's such a good player.

I hope we don't sell him but he's been crowded out far too much now, reminds me of the Berbatov saga.

Yeah. I don't think the other wingers you have possess quite the same goal threat.

jtb

Banned
How well Arsenal do today hinges on Wenger's team selection. Wilshere has to play as a number 10, Cazorla and Podolski on the wings behind Walcott. A nice, positive selection while leaving space for either Diaby or Ramsey to protect the back four alongside Arteta. If Wenger gets that right and we don't do something ridiculously stupid, like concede in the first minute or something, we should be fine in this leg.

feel

Always a good reason and excuse isn't there? lol
Right back at ya! <3

My service provider is probably fine. I'm lucky I get both on TV in general, which is strictly based on my location. I don't pay for the extra sports package that includes Fox Soccer Channel, Gol and BEin, but I get basically every Fox Soccer Channel game in SD on Fox Deportes. Then for CL weeks since there are 2 games going at the same time, they offload the less popular one to a local HD Fox Sports channel.
Oh, yeah, that's more than fine then.

Oh no it's official dude! trust me ;)
:lol

Sweet.

fuenf

-------------Neuer------------------
Lahm- Dante - Van Buyten - Alaba
-----Martinez - Schweinsteiger----
--Müller ---- Kroos ----- Ribery---
------------Mandzukic--------------

arkon

How well Arsenal do today hinges on Wenger's team selection. Wilshere has to play as a number 10, Cazorla and Podolski on the wings behind Walcott. A nice, positive selection while leaving space for either Diaby or Ramsey to protect the back four alongside Arteta. If Wenger gets that right and we don't do something ridiculously stupid, like concede in the first minute or something, we should be fine in this leg.

How often has he gone for that sort of set-up this season?

jtb

Banned
How often has he gone for that sort of set-up this season?

He did it it one of the cup games, and against Newcastle recently too iirc. Basically a mix of what he's been kind of doing all season anyways (Wilshere pushed further up the pitch, Walcott played through the middle).

arkon

He did it it one of the cup games, and against Newcastle recently too iirc. Basically a mix of what he's been kind of doing all season anyways (Wilshere pushed further up the pitch, Walcott played through the middle).

Fair enough.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Who is going to make the first gaffe, I wonder. Szczesny or Neuer?

tolkir

Málaga XI:

Caballero; Sergio Sánchez, Demichelis, Weligton (C), Antunes; Joaquín, Toulalan, Iturra, Isco; Baptista, Santa Cruz

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom