• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

calma calma, bayern fans!

its not over yet

tumblr_mia73zn5fJ1qgjx49o1_250.gif

I've some ideas if you need one, Killer :D :D :D

HGH the reason why the little dictator never gets injured? I'll look forward to when he's on Oprah in 10 years time.
Maybe. He was taking it for years, it's bound to have a lasting effect.

Barca have been linked to several doping doctors already anyways. Nobody seems to want to investigate though.

Not the only team though.

Timurid

Barca have been linked to several doping doctors already anyways. Nobody seems to want to investigate though.

Juve were caught doping 5 years ago or so.

They're probably doping Vidal and Marchisio as we speak.

FootballFan

They did investigate and found nothing IIRC. They tested the whole teams peepee. Messi wasn't there though, he was sick.

kidding, he was there lol

pulga

Banned
They did investigate and found nothing IIRC. They tested the whole teams peepee. Messi wasn't there though, he was sick.

Wouldn't put it past those cunts to buy the pee off of some poor homeless kid.

Messi probably didn't even hug him

#injustica

avaya

No no no. Barca are rampant PED users. There has been no investigation and all the names of the footballers in the Fuentes case have been blocked from being released to the public by the Spanish government. Fuentes and Del Moral have already said if they talked then Spain would have to it's titles stripped.

BTW, EPO is out of your system in 12hrs, effects last for months. So testing is jack shit. Ask Armstrong.

pulga

Banned
No no no. Barca are rampant PED users. There has been no investigation and all the names of the footballers in the Fuentes case have been blocked from being released to the public by the Spanish government. Fuentes and Del Moral have already said if they talked then Spain would have to it's titles stripped.

*bats eyelashes*

Tell me moaaaaar

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The last time I saw Bayern playing like this... Inter scored two goals on them.

And one of the goal scorers was Pandev.

Kyoufu

There's no way there's a recession when Arsenal fans willingly pay £80 to see 11 donkeys try to play football every week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom