• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.

arkon

A difficult task became an impossible one. I don't see Bayern letting this slip now. They are in a glorious position.

Clegg

This match went just about as expected. Arsenal wilted in the face of a superior team and struggled to do anything of consequence in the first half.

Bayern took their foot of the gas in the second half and Arsenal came back into the game. And then they conceded a third through more crap defending.

Basically, Arsenal are a million miles away from challenging in Europe or even domestically. They lack any cohesion in defence and have a squad full of players that are too cowardly to impose themselves on their opposition. We like to talk about one man teams and Arsenal are the very definition of it right now. They rely far too much on Wilshere to produce something.

Randdalf

Wilshere 1-3 Bayern

He was honestly the only Arsenal player on the pitch who really looked like he wanted to win. Like usual then.

ShogunX

Bit harsh on Arsenal that third goal but when you are shite at the back what can you expect? This is the team that couldn't break down Blackburn Rovers a few days ago so defeat was always looming.

Arsenal need a freshen up otherwise the likes of Wilshere will be off.

jtb

Banned
After that press conference (and that absolutely abysmal performance), I really have to imagine this is Wenger's last season. Time to leave with some dignity.

Whole squad needs to be replaced at this point.

dc89

Feel so sorry for Wilshere. World class player surrounded by average ones. Almost like RVP at United, but even with averageness they still win....the bastards.

avaya

So how do feel Barca will do tomorrow night?

Ummm I think they'll administer some EPO tonight to most of their players, at the hotel. Actovegin orally administered in the morning and then you'll have 11 midgets with stupifying stamina levels ready to take on the original PED team Milan.

Yen

This match went just about as expected. Arsenal wilted in the face of a superior team and struggled to do anything of consequence in the first half.

Bayern took their foot of the gas in the second half and Arsenal came back into the game. And then they conceded a third through more crap defending.

Basically, Arsenal are a million miles away from challenging in Europe or even domestically. They lack any cohesion in defence and have a squad full of players that are too cowardly to impose themselves on their opposition. We like to talk about one man teams and Arsenal are the very definition of it right now. They rely far too much on Wilshere to produce something.

Even as a mildly delusional Liverpool fan, the only players I'd take from them are Wilshere and Arteta. A lack of genuine quality all over the pitch.

FootballFan

Feel so sorry for Wilshere. World class player surrounded by average ones. Almost like RVP at United, but even with averageness they still win....the bastards.

With that shit back-line I find it hard to blame any of the mids/strikers.

If the midfielders spent less time defending their attackers would improve that much more, but they can't do that since the defence is horrible.

fuenf

Amazing game by Mandzukic probably his best in a Bayern dress. I didnt like our performance, though, they had Arsenal by the robes but let them back in because a 0-2 was good enough.
Thankfully MandzuGOD saved us. Sell Gomez pls.

confuziz

Banned
Ummm I think they'll administer some EPO tonight to most of their players, at the hotel. Actovegin orally administered in the morning and then you'll have 11 midgets with stupifying stamina levels ready to take on the original PED team Milan.

tumblr_ls9e8wgINy1r3v6f2o1_500.gif

FootballFan

Avaya ever seen anyone this jealous?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom