• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT14| Only Wilbury's belly is smoother than BAAAYEEERNs season

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol3gsji.png

How does a game like this finish at 1-0...

smh...

FootballFan

^^So did I lol.

Go read the Armstrong case. Come back with a straight face and tell me any professional sport is clean. Doping is par for the course in every top level competition. Football and tennis especially have joke measures.

So if everyone is doing it, why is it cheating?

Milan must surely be doing it too. Even playing grounds. Wait, don't tell me, Barca are the only ones. lololol

Dibbz

Shame we couldn't win at home. Disappointing but still another leg to go. There is little hope but we have to keep the support up.

FuturusX

I would laugh at Arsenal but I'm a Liverpool fan and I have no business laughing at anybody at all ever.

So with that said. I thrust out my arms, with nothing but love and compassion for you in your hours of need. It's gonna be okay..

34753344.jpg

Blackhead

Redarse
Wenger has to take some blame for this. Everyone knows that Bayern's right is their strong side and yet he put first Podolski and then Carzola to defend that wing with a makeshit Vermalean as fullback. Ridiculous really.

Hixx

Sadly not, don't live there any more so haven't got a ST, and they gave each of the ST 3 tickets each.

And I am going to Bristol on the day, so will be watching in the Pub with mates.

Shame. Only been to Wembley to see SAFC once (and it was the old Wembley) and it's a day I'll never forget. Shame we got fucking beat and the cunt who scored a hattrick was a born and bred SAFC fan :|

jtb

Banned
Wenger has to take some blame for this. Everyone knows that Bayern's right is their strong side and yet he put first Podolski and then Carzola to defend that wing with a makeshit Vermalean as fullback. Ridiculous really.

Wenger has to take the blame for putting out a shit team, buying shit players, and (probably) giving shocking team talks. I mean, what the fuck is he telling these players before they go out there?

Zabojnik

But have they gotten SO mucho worse...? Aren't they third in Serie A?

They lost Thiago Silva and Nesta, among others. They've been doing very well in Serie A in the last 4 months, but defense isn't really their strong point. If Barca play like they know how to and Milan's midfield gets jumped, it's going to be a massacre. Well, maybe not a massacre, but I can see them putting 3 past Abbiati at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom