• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

This is just plain wrong. There's a reason every fan (outside of Bundesliga) likes them. And that's without Shinji.

tumblr_inline_mj7boyRzL71r3kshr.gif

GorillaJu

Yeah... Over 50kg is where I draw the line. 59kg cannot be considered "light"

But I guess she's 6'2" – in that case, 59kg is rather light. I retract my comment but will leave it up to maintain my image of misogyny and elitism.

Meier

I know I am polluting Footie-GAF with my man crushes but damn, Tymo was handsome back then in Donetsk:

http://shakhtar.com/data/imgdata/foto/news/48909__full_news.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

I could never be attracted (or find someone good look at least) to someone with fucked up eyes like that. The slightest bit of laziness just completely ruins it.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
I really like this. :)

Think we were just outclassed over the two ties. Juve gave us the rope and let us hang ourselves with it - happy to sit back and give us chances (about 25 shots over the two legs!) knowing that we'd get more frustrated, push further forward and leave small gaps at the back that someone with the precision of Pirlo can make seem massive. Conte's strategy worked perfectly in each tie and threw our usual CL game plan out the window.

Still have the lingering feeling that if we had taken some of those chances - Ambrose's headers in both legs, that cross in from Samaras, Buffon's acrobatic stop from Hooper - it might've been different. But we got our fair share of let-offs too, so you can't really complain. I still think we gave a decent account of ourselves despite the heavy scoreline. Always felt we were in the game and the players' heads never dropped. Proud of their dedication.

It was nice being back. :) Now we've got 3 qualifiers to navigate for next season that are always horrible - dreading memories of eastern European clubs, Sion, Utrecht..

But for now, Forza Juve!

Cyn4Vdp.png

3Sixty

Antonio at the start the one that plays for Wednesday now?

Lallana and Schneiderlin have really impressed me this season. Class players.

Correct, decent player on his day. Very raw though.

Edit:

Also

While Southampton failed to take their chances against QPR at St. Mary’s, they statistically dominated the match. Morgan Schneiderlin was imperious in the midfield and a large contributor to their dominance. Over the 90 minutes, Schneiderlin managed to win possession through 10 successful ground duels and 12 interceptions. Most impressively, the Saints man made eight successful tackles – more than any other player even attempted this fixture week. Offensively, Schneiderlin managed to craft two chances for the Saints.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
@Sage

Cunte “I want to thank the fans for their efforts tonight and compliment the Scottish supporters. To see them singing like that when 5-0 down on aggregate is truly something extraordinary. They deserved the applause of the whole stadium.”
-
I really like this. :)

Think we were just outclassed over the two ties. Juve gave us the rope and let us hang ourselves with it - happy to sit back and give us chances (about 25 shots over the two legs!) knowing that we'd get more frustrated, push further forward and leave small gaps at the back that someone with the precision of Pirlo can make seem massive. Conte's strategy worked perfectly in each tie and threw our usual CL game plan out the window.

Still have the lingering feeling that if we had taken some of those chances - Ambrose's headers in both legs, that cross in from Samaras, Buffon's acrobatic stop from Hooper - it might've been different. But we got our fair share of let-offs too, so you can't really complain. I still think we gave a decent account of ourselves despite the heavy scoreline. Always felt we were in the game and the players' heads never dropped. Proud of their dedication.

It was nice being back. :) Now we've got 3 qualifiers to navigate for next season that are always horrible - dreading memories of eastern European clubs, Sion, Utrecht..

But for now, Forza Juve!

Cyn4Vdp.png

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Cheers mate.
3AQmK.gif
Celtic gave it their all even in the last minutes of the tie and they never gave up (same goes for the supporters). Their trademark energetic first half was mighty impressive.

We'll see you guys next year in Europe.

Edit: And Buffon did bail us out quite a few times in Scotland AND in Torino.

Timurid

@Sage

-

SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE

Cheers mate.
3AQmK.gif
Celtic gave it their all even in the last minutes of the tie and they never gave up (same goes for the supporters). Their trademark energetic first half was mighty impressive.

We'll see you guys next year in Europe.

:lol :lol :lol

After you stomped them 5 nil.

Zabojnik

Dortmund is the most likeable team in the world. Pure, almost

Almost ... too likable. People will start turning against them as soon as they win the CL.

But for now, Forza Juve!

Dat class. Wish you and Celtic all the best, Sage00. Hopefully (or not? :p) we'll meet again soon!

:lol :lol :lol

After you stomped them 5 nil.

Football. Watch it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom