• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zabojnik

Pulga, what would you do if both Real and Juve get eliminated between today and tomorrow? 'Cause let me tell you, it's a real possibility.

pulga

Banned
Pulga, what would you do if both Real and Juve get eliminated between today and tomorrow? 'Cause let me tell you, it's a real possibility.

lol I hadn't even considered Juve being eliminated as a possibility. Im far more concerned with

A) If Vidal, Pirlo and Licht are playing tonight. Need to amend my fantasy team.
B) The clusterfuck I'd be in if Madrid follow through and end up drawing Juve :( I was thinking about it this morning while I showered.

Lunchbox

Banned
THE DEVIL IS WHITE

HIS NAME IS RONALDO

he'll never love you like he loves us because United fans still sing more Ronaldo songs than real madrid

isCcX9E.jpg
6U1T4G2.jpg

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Sky are doing all Sky Sports + ESPN on iPhone for £5 a month to non-Sky TV subscribers. Monthly rolling contract. Might just try it out.

The biggest incentive to win tonight (after progressing in the competition of course) would be to beat Ronaldo.

I don't begrudge him his cult hero status at all - but he left for what he thought were greener pastures, it would be wonderful to knock him out of the tournament.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Not gonna watch Football these days, but I am gonna say: Good Luck Real Madrid and Dortmund.
Don't give up on the Scots, Farid.

The biggest incentive to win tonight (after progressing in the competition of course) would be to beat Ronaldo.

I don't begrudge him his cult hero status at all - but he left for what he thought were greener pastures, it would be wonderful to knock him out of the tournament.
WELL WELL

Meier

You know, days like these are the worst as a Wii U owner...

I guess I'll get Thief 4 for PC when it comes out.

I'm sure it'll come out on Wii U too. Lots of stuff is just quietly being announced via retailers websites and stuff. I don't really get it but it seems pretty common right now.

And then Pogba's next.

When Pogtrayer is playing for City he'll be doing the knocking out.

Clegg

13 - Since losing 1-0 to Milan in Feb 2005, Man Utd have won 13 and drawn one of their 14 CL knockout games at Old Trafford. Dreamy.

4 - Real Madrid have played 26 Champions League knockout games away from home, winning only four. Infrequent.

GLORY GLORY

Auf geht's Dortmund.
Kämpfen und siegen.
Weil wir dich so lieben.
Gewinnst du dieses Spiel für uns!
(even without Hummels)

/^ I love that screenshot :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom