• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT15| About as productive as Tika Taka

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Man U formations page:

tumblr_lya7f75dbN1r3q2uwo1_500.gif

Real Madrid players want to play in white but UEFA isn't keen on it because Man Utd has white shorts...

What the fuck, that's stupid. Also Man Utd could easily play with black shorts, hell it even looks better.

Slizz

Real Madrid players want to play in white but UEFA isn't keen on it because Man Utd has white shorts...

What the fuck, that's stupid. Also Man Utd could easily play with black shorts, hell it even looks better.
Did United wear white shorts in Madrid?

Because white shorts are the main shorts. As it is, they'll switch to white socks instead of having the black ones. United are home, they shouldn't have to change.

i'm rooting for madrid today. it would be great to have no english team in the quarterfinals, and madrid are on my good side after beating the barcacunts twice.

Lol the Madrid fans on TV are genuinely funny.

"Barca? They are the worst. The worst in Europe" (fans in the background nod in agreement and chuckle)

"Big Ronaldo scored twice at Old Trafford. Little Ronaldo? 4 It's normal"

Hindle

Banned
The DM have an article about the Wags of Madrid and United on thier site. Christ some hot women in that article.

Wag means wives and GFs for any Americans who are thinking WTF lol

pulga

Banned
-Tonights-the-Night-dexter-17914337-800-450.jpg

HAAALAAAA MADRRRIIIIIIIIDDD!!!!

Danish Football News ‏@DanishFooty
Nicklas Bendtner was arrested in Copenhagen with a 1,75 Blood Alcohol Content /BAC the indictment of the court says.

lol hindsight was always 20/20, signing him was a fucking bad idea from the start.

Lunchbox

Banned
i love this feeling for this match. not nervous at all because i went in with no expectations of a united win so i can genuinely have fun watching. AND we get see ronnie back at old trafford one more time.

ill shed a tear when viva ronaldo is being sung at kick off.

its the anti barcelona match effect where im clinching my fist at every dive from those cunts

Hindle

Banned
It's feasible all 4 Spanish teams could be knocked out at this stage. Personally I think Madrid should win tonight, they just have more class.

pulga

Banned
i love this feeling for this match. not nervous at all because i went in with no expectations of a united win so i can genuinely have fun watching. AND we get see ronnie back at old trafford one more time.

ill shed a tear when viva ronaldo is being sung at kick off.

its the anti barcelona match effect where im clinching my fist at every dive from those cunts

HE'S COMING

1362490655_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom