• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Suen

Our biggest problem is that we have no midfield of any note. That's why we are unable to create any chances in the opposition third of the field.

We have plenty of possession, but nothing that even remotely looks like being a scoring chance.

Most of our goals are coming from set pieces out broken play. I can't remember the last time we actually created a goal due to our own play.
Have you seen how Jordan, Oman and Iraq are? All three are pure shit of the highest rarity. Aside from Japan being far ahead in that group I'd say you guys have a decent chance to come second and if not then at least third.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
What show was that?
It's their late night sports talk show. Forgot the name.

How do you feel about using Chicharito as a sub tomorrow morning? I think using him as a refresher against a tired Honduran backline would be our biggest threat in offence. Both Bravo and Jiménez are better at holding the ball and contributing to defence, anyway. I suspect Chepo is gonna start the game cautiously.

G-Unit

I'd like to see David Faitelson in Honduras

Carolina padron is presenting nacion espn this days. Lets just say

Carolina%20Padr%C3%B3n%201.jpg

IGHNNNNN

rodvik

Bleh no real football this weekend. Happily Kiddy Harriers will be playing so I might be able to follow that on the radio.

I cant believe they are now top of the league!

Ugh, I'm getting so fucking nervous for tomorrow's game. Internationals just drain me. The defeats sting so much worse. Those Irish cunts better roll over tomorrow and spare me some nerves. Also Portugal and Israel need to draw. K thx bye.

Ugh, I'm getting so fucking nervous for tomorrow's game. Internationals just drain me. The defeats sting so much worse. Those Irish cunts better roll over tomorrow and spare me some nerves. Also Portugal and Israel need to draw. K thx bye.

Oh come on, that Russia group is a joke; Israel? Azerbaiyan? Luxemburg? Ireland? playing against Honduras is probably MUCH harder than playing any of those teams

Oh come on, that Russia group is a joke; Israel? Azerbaiyan? Luxemburg? Ireland? playing against Honduras is probably MUCH harder than playing any of those teams

Uhm, you forgot to mention Portugal lol. Only one team makes it out of the group, second place goes to a playoff. In concacaf 3 teams make it and 4th place goes to a playoff. We can't afford to slip up. Last cycle we were in a group with Germany. We won all our games except the 2 against Germany and finished second and went to a playoff, had 1 bad game there and didn't make it to the World Cup. Basically one slip up in the whole cycle. ONE!

There is no room for error unlike CONCACAF where you can fuck around for the whole qualifiers and still easily advance like Mexico did last time round. Not so much here.

choodi

Banned
Have you seen how Jordan, Oman and Iraq are? All three are pure shit of the highest rarity. Aside from Japan being far ahead in that group I'd say you guys have a decent chance to come second and if not then at least third.

This is exactly the problem. We are only just competitive with these shit teams rather than destroying them.

It's not good enough for a team that has aspirations of being the best team in Asia.

It's their late night sports talk show. Forgot the name.

How do you feel about using Chicharito as a sub tomorrow morning? I think using him as a refresher against a tired Honduran backline would be our biggest threat in offence. Both Bravo and Jiménez are better at holding the ball and contributing to defence, anyway. I suspect Chepo is gonna start the game cautiously.

I don't mind seeing him on the bench. Rotation should always be there so people are kept on their toes. Players get relaxed knowing their starting place on the team is secure.

Just saw the weather forecast for the NI-Russia game. Snow and heavy winds, low visibility. Great, just great. Screams 0-0 shitfest to me. So this is how our World Cup qualifying collapse begins, huh?

Why the fuck is there snow in Ireland in March anyway? How did based Gazprom allow this?

I'm no doubt DC69'ing so hard, but I don't even care

"I am very happy at Liverpool but you never know in football," said Suárez, speaking in his homeland before Uruguay's World Cup qualifier with Paraguay on Friday, in comments reported by the Liverpool Echo.

"A player's ambition is always there, the ambition of wanting to play in elite teams is always there. I'm in a world-class team, an elite team like Liverpool. We have to realise we have a new manager who is imposing a philosophy and a way of playing that the players are adapting to as best we can. We hope it will bear fruit next year.

"If another team comes around with more prospects of competing in international club competition games, which is willing to have me, they are welcome. We would talk to the club. We would see if I want to go, if I don't want to go."

ibzB0GHhcD3vlE.gif

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Just saw the weather forecast for the NI-Russia game. Snow and heavy winds, low visibility. Great, just great. Screams 0-0 shitfest to me. So this is how our World Cup qualifying collapse begins, huh?

Why the fuck is there snow in Ireland in March anyway? How did based Gazprom allow this?
image.php

Tegris

The New Caledonian goalkeeper can't be taller than 5'6", and he still though it would be a good idea to come out and punch a corner away :lol

NZ 1 - 0 NC.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
better than five emma watsons
The New Caledonian goalkeeper can't be taller than 5'6", and he still though it would be a good idea to come out and punch a corner away :lol

NZ 1 - 0 NC.
I'm as big an advocate for international football as they come and even I wouldn't watch a New Caledonia vs New Zealand game. lol

Thinking about that Alienware X51 or whatever it is. I have neither the ability nor the inclination to build a PC myself. I'll keep on finding reasons not to do it though :p

Ugh please don't buy Alienware or such if you're going to get a pc. You could just get a store to build it for a small fee and have a much cheaper and better pc.

Tegris

Smeltz is pissing blood from his forehead and the referee gives a goal kick. I give up. The New Caledonian team are absolute scum.

Top Bottom