• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Clegg

Apparently United have been paying close attention to Portugal in recent months.

There might be something going on there. But whether it's Garay or James or both idk.

TeegsD

Welp, had no clue that the game would be on this early. What a shock, we're losing. Watching Portugal play is such a chore sometimes.

Slizz

TPmXnoK.jpg

Lol it looks like the shopped ClevGod's hair on Rooneys dome.

Wilbur

Banned
Don't want Garay. If one of Ferdinand/Vidic are leaving then Smalling/Jones/Vidic are ample first team replacements. Would rather a young centre back to develop.

For the way I want our team to play, with Kagawa and Rooney shifting positions and any one of what will be three or four wingers on the otherwise in addition to a bunch of strikers, the only signing I really want is a CM. James would be nice but just a tad redundant.

RVP, Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck, Henriquez, Nani, Zaha, Kagawa, Valencia and Young for what is at the most going to be four positions is already loaded as fuck.

A draw would be the best result in this game for Russia but I can't root for Portugal to score. Not because I don't like them but because I don't see Israel hanging on to a draw if Portugal do score. Well maybe in the last 5 minutes.

Clegg

Don't want Garay. If one of Ferdinand/Vidic are leaving then Smalling/Jones/Vidic are ample first team replacements. Would rather a young centre back to develop.

For the way I want our team to play, with Kagawa and Rooney shifting positions and any one of what will be three or four wingers on the otherwise in addition to a bunch of strikers, the only signing I really want is a CM. James would be nice but just a tad redundant.

RVP, Rooney, Hernandez, Welbeck, Henriquez, Nani, Zaha, Kagawa, Valencia and Young for what is at the most going to be four positions is already loaded as fuck.

Nani is probably leaving in the summer and I reckon Henriquez will be loaned out again. He'll only be 19.

And I defo want James.

Zabojnik

Yeah, don't care about the haters. I like him. Also a very good guitar player, have you ever seen his live blu-ray (Where the Light Is)? It's amazing.

And his voice sounds pretty well in this video, he'll be back.

"Where The Light Is" is one of my favourite concert-films. Had the blu-ray for years. Everyone should see it, brilliant stuff and Mayer sounds amazing. Dat strat.

FIFA published Pandev's vote, along with his signature.

www.football-italia.net/32185/pandev-ballon-dor-vote-published

What now Pandev?

A Napoli player being a liar and a cunt? Why I never! And he was at Inter, so he knows how to falsify documents.

rvy

Banned
Speaks the guy surfing in NeoGAF while at work, lol

Already did all I had to do :)
You won't see me browsing GAF when I have actual work, which is a good thing because I don't have a fixed wage either, I get paid for what I produce. Unlike... oh, I don't know, more than 60% of this country's workforce?

Top Bottom