• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

CONCALAFF has really gone crazy over home team advantage today lololol

Whats worse though, our unberable head or this fucking blizzard were witnessing?
Scorching heat is probably a lot more dangerous (heat exhaustion and such). But i guess a bad fall in this snow is dangerous as well.

I was thinking that a senior league with relaxed rules would be great. It sucks that we only get 12 good years from players.

Futsal and fut5 are great but i want a big field

Russia should petition FIFA to let us host the World Cup in the winter. We would blow other teams the fuck out in snowstorm games like this.

Brazilian Ronaldo was a preternatural menace with the ball at his feet. A goal just always seemed inevitable. It's between him and Zidane for the greatest player I've watched in my lifetime.

Meier

Wolfswinkel to Norwich is now official. Fuck our chairman, he shouldn´t be making deals when he is so close to being thrown out.
I see it's being reported as an £8m fee. Very nice buy for Norwich..I love seeing smaller clubs showing some balls and making an important buy like that.

Lightning

Banned
I see it's being reported as an £8m fee. Very nice buy for Norwich..I love seeing smaller clubs showing some balls and making an important buy like that.
Pretty safe buy from Norwich. Hard to see them getting relegated in the near future and small steps of improvement are required if it's to remain that way.

Yeah, that´s the same value that´s being reported around here. I´m still pissed about the deal because it just feels like our chairman is just covering up the financial hole he created while handling the club or just trying to pocket some money on his last hours on the club.
The election for the new chairman starts in 6h so by this time tomorrow we will be having a new leader in the club.

Peco

He has hypothyroidism, dude.

he's looking fine now:

ib15hUzK7wCosc.jpg

Lightning

Banned
Playing through Valkyrie Profile 2 again. Such an amazing game overlooked by the masses which is incredibly frustrating. I have played this game soo much yet I never get tired off it as it's so good.

Without any doubt my favorite game from last gen.

arkon

Playing through Valkyrie Profile 2 again. Such an amazing game overlooked by the masses which is incredibly frustrating. I have played this game soo much yet I never get tired off it as it's so good.

Without any doubt my favorite game from last gen.

Always meant to play them, because I've heard good things about the games (particularly the first). Just never got round to them.

To call Lampard and Gerrard play-makers is horrendously simplistic and misrepresentative.

Really looking forward to building a PC. Reckon it'd be worth starting a thread to keep people up to date from the perspective of a complete newbie, rather than it getting lost in the 'I Need A New PC' thread when/if it happens?

edit, wow, slow thread

Games I want to play that are unavailable on Playstation, or are/will be vastly superior on PC. Feel free to add games

Team Fortress 2
Left 4 Dead 1/2
CounterStrike: Global Offensive/Source
Sim City (old ones)
Starcraft 2
Civ
Motherfuckin' STALKER
Far Cry 3 (got it, haven't played it on PS3)
Max Payne 3
Lara Croft and the thingymabob
Battlefield 4
Crysis (not interested in 2 and 3)
Metro 2033/Last Light
Arma 3

dc89

Just seen a random vid of Suarez slide tackling a Liverpool ladies player in a training game. Probably old as hell but still...

LOCK HIM UP.THROW AWAY THE KEY. HE BEATS WOMEN. /EnglishMedia

Top Bottom