• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

dc'ing myself.

corner3wiuep.gif

That Copenhagen magic in the Danish attack yesterday, his first goal for the national team and I suddenly like international football. The Czechs learnt why they call Cornelius : Corner.

Dem Nicolaj Jørgensen backheels always falling for Cornelius mun

ixW0I8X9b0yEo.gif

I'm in love. Pls dont go to Arsenal.

Labadal

I hear that when a kid asked Suarez for an autograph, he wrote the autograph on his forehead and then told him to fuck off. He also stole his candy and insulted his mother. Witnesses also claim that Suarez kicked the kid's dog.

Bumhead

Banned
Just walked across the frozen tundra's of Sheffield to make it in to work. For overtime. What am I doing with my life?

I did get to see a man throwing a rolled up newspaper at a Sky dish though, so day redeemed.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I see Deuce scored the winning goal for the US. Good for him, he's been made captain now I think.

dc89

I must finish To The Moon next week. It's pretty damn cool.

Also, I really want to play that Kentucky Route Zero game. Looks really swanky.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I don't think that stadium has the heating for the pitch.

If it didn't then whoever allowed the game to go ahead is a complete moron. You can't play on a frozen pitch, it would be like playing on marble.

Slizz

If it didn't then whoever allowed the game to go ahead is a complete moron. You can't play on a frozen pitch, it would be like playing on marble.

It's an artificial pitch, dunno if that makes a difference. Obviously South Florida isn't too concerned with harsh winter-like playing conditions so I don't know.

kharma45

I think the pitch in the States had under soil heating though so the pitch was probably not frozen. NI's pitch doesn't have under soil heating.

yeah Windsor Park doesn't have it, and the pitch is generally terrible. Third world countries have a better national stadium than we do.

Top Bottom