• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
This is how the pitch in NI looks like:
eq8msMT.jpg

Linius

Doesn't look like they'll playing a game there this afternoon. Or do they? Russia is used to this type weather, but still :p

kharma45

Doesn't look like they'll playing a game there this afternoon. Or do they? Russia is used to this type weather, but still :p

with the way the weather is going here it'll either have to be postponed further or play it somewhere else, but the only stadiums on the island with undersoil heating are likely to be somewhere like the new Landsdowne Road in Dublin.

Linius

with the way the weather is going here it'll either have to be postponed further or play it somewhere else, but the only stadiums on the island with undersoil heating are likely to be somewhere like the new Landsdowne Road in Dublin.

Postpone it further and these Russians came to N-I for nothing :p

kharma45

Windsor is a dump. But then, when I was younger my local stadium was the Oval, so...

ive a mighty to near me, the Brandywell and the Riverside 'stadium', and Limavady United are about the same same distance away as then so i guess i can lay claim to three grounds.

Postpone it further and these Russians came to N-I for nothing :p

tbh we should just give them the win now and not waste time :p

Clegg

On the subject of rugby and rugby stadia:

Have you heard that Luke Fitzgerald is leaving Leinster to join Munster? And Isa Nacewa is retiring, and Sexton is leaving to play in France.

That's three of Leinsters three time European Cup winning team that are leaving us. The dynasty is finished.

ive a mighty to near me, the Brandywell and the Riverside 'stadium', and Limavady United are about the same same distance away as then so i guess i can lay claim to three grounds.

tbh we should just give them the win now and not waste time :p
Everybody on here should be allowed to experience these places. You can't really appreciate how bad they are without actually seeing them.

A mate has invited me to a dance club/rave later tonight. I have never been to one before, nor do I drink or know any of the people he's going along with. Hope it turns out well :/

Slizz

A mate has invited me to a dance club/rave later tonight. I have never been to one before, nor do I drink or know any of the people he's going along with. Hope it turns out well :/

Pro-Tip: Don't go in with a negative attitude even if you are unsure. It'll just make it worse.

Also, do you like the style of music thats going to be played? If so, just enjoy that. Find a nice girl and dance, chances are you won't see most of the people ever again, unless that nice girl is reaaaaaally nice. =D

Linius

New Queens of the Stone Age album is coming this year. They signed at Matador Records apparently, weird choise of label for them.

Clegg

Also, do you like the style of music thats going to be played? If so, just enjoy that. Find a nice girl and dance, chances are you won't see most of the people ever again, unless that nice girl is reaaaaaally nice. =D
They wouldn't meet his standards.

Linius

Aaw yeah, beat Barca in the 1/4 finals of the CL in FIFA. At times Barca plays so god damn well, I just couldn't keep up with them.

Top Bottom