• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Ramsey's killed another person: “@BBCBreaking: Exiled Russian tycoon Boris #Berezovsky is found dead at his home in Surrey, UK”

4H8gBtr.jpg

Had a great day in London so far. Woke up, had a Pret-a-scran, walked down Oxford Street (where I randomly bumped into Uni colleagues), went to the Science Museum, now back home chugging a Red Bull.

On things to do in the evening, Empire cinema in Leicester Square are showing Argo, and I haven't seen it yet. Very tempted to go down but online the ticket comes in at about £9. Reckon it's worth it? I could buy the DVD for that price, probably.
£9 is cheap.

I paid £13 to see Side Effects yesterday. And the screen was shite.

Arnie

£9 is cheap.

I paid £13 to see Side Effects yesterday. And the screen was shite.

Might just do it. Have you been to Empire before? On the book online thing there are three rows of seats; starting to get the impression that the screen will be tiny.

Bought a new bobble hat today, too. The majority of places didn't have them anymore, what with Winter supposedly over, but luckily Topman customers are usually pretentious enough that they wear bobble hats all year round, so I sheltered my head from the snow.

Linius

Archive not touring in Slovenia once again. Fuck this shit.

One of these bands I've been meaning to check out for a while now. And bands not coming to your area sucks, I feel the same with The Strokes. They haven't been here since 2007. They headlined Reading/Leeds in 2011 but they didn't bother to visit us :(

Hixx

Might just do it. Have you been to Empire before? On the book online thing there are three rows of seats; starting to get the impression that the screen will be tiny.

It's not. I saw that Dinosaur disney film there when I was a kid and it was fine.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Lee McCulloch from the earlier gif trying to elbow a player.. and missing! :lol

jIK5LSZ.gif

PtJBZjrl.png

Please let this international break end.

Arnie

I've seen that Dinosaur film three times at the cinema. Children's birthday party's <3

I've seen the Pokemon Movie about seven times because of that.

Just booked Argo, it's only a tenner. Plus popcorn. Plus my tea tonight. This trip's so expensive, definitely flogging all the Adidas gear at the end of it. Got free tickets to Russia v Brazil on Monday, and to see The Weeknd on Wednesday.

Just booked Argo, it's only a tenner. Plus popcorn. Plus my tea tonight. This trip's so expensive, definitely flogging all the Adidas gear at the end of it. Got free tickets to Russia v Brazil on Monday, and to see The Weeknd on Wednesday.

Was going to go see that but ran out of money. I bet it will be shit anyway! at least you can go to the home of the European Champions.

Russia and Brazil are playing a friendly at Stamford Bridge? That makes zero sense to me.

Denmark and Brazil played a friendly in Germany some months ago too.

"Mr Berezovsky survived numerous assassination attempts, including a bomb that decapitated his chauffeur."

WTF

Putin did not like him, not one bit. Also he accused Roman Abramovich of cheating him of 5 billion dollars. They used to be BFF

2Kefu3t.png

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
Pfft. Suarez does that about ten times a minute. And he actually turns up when he plays for his country.

Messi has 10 goals in the last 10 games for ARG and has the most assists in the qualifiers with 5 and is second in goals with 9. People should stop this nonsense that he doesn't perform for ARG anymore. He's been consistently good ever since Sabella took over and made him captain.

Peco

Messi has 10 goals in 10 games for ARG and has the most assists in the qualifiers with 5 and is second in goals with 9. People should stop this nonsense that he doesn't perform for ARG anymore. He's been consistently good ever since Sabella took over and made him captain.

We'll see about that in Brazil.

Dude that sounds immense.

Adidas gear.

Good football match.

Awesome concert.

Messi has 10 goals in 10 games for ARG and has the most assists in the qualifiers with 5 and is second in goals with 9. People should stop this nonsense that he doesn't perform for ARG anymore. He's been consistently good ever since Sabella took over and made him captain.

How many international tournaments has he won though?

Exactly

Suarez>Maradona>Pele>Bebe>Messi

My WiiU trolling has caused a silly little argument :D

First post nailed it.

Yay for trolls!

I don't think you know the meaning of the word.

I just call them like I see them.

Again, you don't know what the term even means.

blah blah blah

Top Bottom