• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

paddy_considine_0.jpg

I can't even pretend that Mrs Brown's Boys is anything other than a steaming pile of absolutely abysmal shite any more. Fuck me, this is...

Its fucking painful. I feel sorry for the audience.

dc89

Stefan Savic on his time at City and Jovetic to City rumours:

"I would recommend City to him [Stevan Jovetic]. I think City's a rising team, one of the best clubs in Europe. It was hard for me there because I came straight from Serbia. I won a league title but I knew I had to play regularly to improve.

It is different for Stevan. He has 5 years experience, he could play straight away with Sergio Aguero or Carlos Tevez.

I worked with Joe Hart every day - he is one of the best three keepers in Europe with Gianluigi Buffon and Samir Handanovic.

I'll look forward to seeing them [Joe/Lescott/Milner] again. One of the last times I did we were jumping around after the QPR game!"

Hehe I know I was just messing.

All your anthems seem to be infinitely better than ours. Ours sucks. Ours being the English anthem. I don't even know what India's anthem sounds like...
If it doesn't sound like it belongs in a Bollywood movie then I will be disappointed.

Top Bottom