• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
We'll see about that in Brazil.

yeah, but that's a year away. right now he is performing for argentina, there's no denying that.

and argentina lost that copa america and performed like shit at WC because they had clowns as coaches during those tournaments. sabella is a decent coach and has argentina 3rd in the fifa lol rankings and messi performing like he does in barcelona, the latter alone makes Sabella look like a genius compared to Maradona and Batista.

FootballFan

Watch out mun, comments like that will sooner or later start resulting in bans in those threads. We will no doubt have fallen comrades in here when the real PS4 vs 720 starts.

Don't worry mate, I will always be here as this is the only thread I post in except for the occasional off topic one.

Linius

PMSx9dz.jpg

May 21.

arkon

So the safe list is now:
-FootballFan
-arkon

If people in the safe list get banned during 720/ps4 then they lied to us and have to be punished somehow.

Too old for the console wars this time around. Besides I don't really have a preference between Sony and MS. I'll go wherever the interesting games are and maybe end up with both when all is said and done.

The only gaming side discussion threads I've posted in have either been related to kickstarter projects or some niche JRPGs. I may say something untowards to certain members of Comics-GAF. That's probably the biggest chance of me getting a banning. Either that or a mod gets sick to death of some of my most banal posts.

Linius

Some dutch guys on IRC. I used to say lul a lot for some reason and they would always laugh.

'Lul de behanger' is one I'd like to use when people do stupid things.

I must say that swearing sounds much more impressive in German, stuff like Schweinhundt is priceless.

In Saint’s Row 4 you – the leader of the Saints gang – are now president of America. An invading alien force called the Zin has kidnapped you, and has plugged your brain into an indoctrinating virtual world called The Dominatrix.

Oh, you also have super-powers by the way. Why ride in a car when you can run through traffic using super-speed? Why walk around a skyscraper when you can jump over it in one leap? Why fight with your bare hands when you can use telekinesis to throw them into orbit? Why indeed.

You also have a Dubstep Gun that fires Skrillex riffs at people. It makes them dance like morons, just in real life. Any cars caught in the blast suddenly sprout hydraulics and start bouncing around to the beat.

ikgTmdLgP00V.gif

kharma45

On the subject of rugby and rugby stadia:

Have you heard that Luke Fitzgerald is leaving Leinster to join Munster? And Isa Nacewa is retiring, and Sexton is leaving to play in France.

That's three of Leinsters three time European Cup winning team that are leaving us. The dynasty is finished.

Heard about Leinster but not the rest. Damn, that'll hit you guys hard :\

Oooh, you're from N-I? Well yeah, it's not like you guys have a good chance at winning anyway :p

Unless it's a big team like Spain or England at home we've no chance :p

Everybody on here should be allowed to experience these places. You can't really appreciate how bad they are without actually seeing them.

Yeah it's almost embarrassing how bad football here is (and the facilities). We've a worse league according to FIFA than Luxembourg, Kazakhstan and Iceland.

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE SO BAD. We need an all island football system.

arkon

In Saint’s Row 4 you – the leader of the Saints gang – are now president of America. An invading alien force called the Zin has kidnapped you, and has plugged your brain into an indoctrinating virtual world called The Dominatrix.

Oh, you also have super-powers by the way. Why ride in a car when you can run through traffic using super-speed? Why walk around a skyscraper when you can jump over it in one leap? Why fight with your bare hands when you can use telekinesis to throw them into orbit? Why indeed.

You also have a Dubstep Gun that fires Skrillex riffs at people. It makes them dance like morons, just in real life. Any cars caught in the blast suddenly sprout hydraulics and start bouncing around to the beat.

ikgTmdLgP00V.gif

Sounds ridiculously amazing.

Unless it's a big team like Spain or England at home we've no chance :p

Yeah it's almost embarrassing how bad football here is (and the facilities). We've a worse league according to FIFA than Luxembourg, Kazakhstan and Iceland.

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE SO BAD. We need an all island football system.

kharma, why were your boys afraid to play us? Our visiting fans said the pitch wasn't in that bad a shape( by Russian standards though, lol). Delaying this game to June kills any chances Russia's u-21 team had at this years U-21 Euros :(

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
I'm glad Skyrim is comfortably winning the worst rpg battle system category. I still don't get the praise surrounding that game.

kharma45

kharma, why were your boys afraid to play us? Our visiting fans said the pitch wasn't in that bad a shape( by Russian standards though, lol). Delaying this game to June kills any chances Russia's u-21 team had at this years U-21 Euros :(

it was the referee that called it off not us :p

dc89

I'm glad Skyrim is comfortably winning the worst rpg battle system category. I still don't get the praise surrounding that game.

Yeah... I can't get into it either. Tried three times on new saves and as soon as I get to the first big city I just give in.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
On Saturday, President Putin's spokesman said that Mr Berezovsky had asked the president for permission to return home.

Yikes.

I guess assassination is one way for Roman to spend his time during the international break.

Top Bottom