• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Awesome job Wooden. Already better than that dreck Ni No Kuni.

ie7qVMCYf2NPG.gif

Ni no kuni 4evers.

Salazar

Wait. This isn't over the royal thing, is it? It'd be sad if her personality didn't match her talent. But I guess that's most writers (except Atwood!).

She was excellent.

Sewell was magnificent, too. Wants to burn at least half of the artwork in Britain and execute well over three quarters of the artists.

Yeah, it's amazing.

Wooden, can you make these sprites yourself from nothing or do you have to work with existing sprites?

There's a character generator there but you could pretty much anything you want, I fucked it up when trying to import my own donkey though, so ended up just using stuff in the program already (except for the music which is all custom).

IgqcjbM.jpg

This was fucking golden, omg. :lol :lol :lol

Why do I live in a tent, though? Fuck you

lol you were supposed to live in the house down next to the prison, but then I decided to make that something else and thought you might as well live in a tent next to Andres.

Fry

Wilbury's character looks just like him :lol :lol

It's ironic that he's wearing a fur coat, given he doesn't have any hair on his body.

Linius

FUUUUUUUUU Fifa 13.

I think Pogba may have just scored to refuse my getting promotion to the next league.

Smashed Man. City in FIFA 13 Champions League today, 6-1 on aggregate. Bayern and Barca in the previous rounds at least gave me some challenge (2-1 and 3-3).

It's amazing he's not in the first team, dude is a top 5 scandinavian CB

He's painfully slow. He scores a lot of goals whenever he's on but his speed always cost us goals in the other end too, Ragnar Sigurðssonis has shown to be much more reliable (and got a surprisingly good technique).

Top Bottom