• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

bud23

So I was messing around with RPG maker cause I got real bored this morning

GOTY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=59nWmGC1X6c (game starts 2 min in, includes Wilbs, Fry, Andres, Kermit, Yurt and Mumei so far)

sogood.gif

bud

nickelback, hahahahaha. wooden i want to make love gentle love to you and tell you that everything is going be all right.

FootballFan

Nice, so you hyped yet? :p

Our team could so awesome come WC '14, but of course Löw is in the way of that, lol :(
I like how there isn't actually anything happening in the video. Three minutes of slow mos of Gótze's first touch and passes. :lol

But yeah, so much young German talent. I'm jealous :/

L1NETT

Alright everyone. Been in Bath for the weekend, good times were had :)

Just catching up, new Daft Punk awesome, Boris Johnson showing his true colours, why won't MS talk about Durango?, international break boring, Norwich deal for RVW bit of an odd one.

Carry on.

Linius

I'm still wondering why the internet is hyped for Sping Breakers. Other than some meaningless actesses in bikini it seems rather dull to me.

arkon

If it were Jennifer Lawrence and Emma Watson in bikini and they were going to have a lesbian scene of some sort I'd get it. But now? Nope.

Well others want to see the girls in Spring Breakers the way you want to see lawrence and watson.

Clegg

The Boris for PM movement seems to be gaining momentum. I don't know why so many people actually want this to happen. He's far more insidious than Cameron.

Top Bottom