• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

pulga

Banned
It's difficult when you drop in and out all the time. You can't tell when someone just likes to troll certain subjects, when someone is doing some light hearted winding up or when someone is just genuinely a twat.

Or all three.

Actually, we all generally just rib each other and rarely does anyone actually take it to heart.

So, when you think about it, you coming in attacking me like you did actually makes you the twat.

Wes

venison crêpe
I met the 2 guys and the girl from Vampire Diaries at Comic Con.

Only person I ever met at a comic event was by accident. I was shopping in the place it was being held. Totally without realising I bumped into Charisma Carpenter. Probably the hottest person I've seen in the flesh.

Actually, we all generally just rib each other and rarely does anyone actually take it to heart.

So, when you think about it, you coming in attacking me like you did actually makes you the twat.

Why, because I said that you were a vulgar poster? C'mon man you have a Ronaldo avatar. The man's the very essence of vulgarity. And the Mou stuff. He might win things but he's a a massive cock. He was massive cock at Chelsea, he was a slightly less massive cock at Inter and when he came to Madrid he took it to unheard of levels.

Messi

This is how I feel when Cules and Madristas fight on here

iBeldqLcabmBw.gif

Stop being twats to each other

pulga

Banned
Why, because I said that you were a vulgar poster? C'mon man you have a Ronaldo avatar. The man's the very essence of vulgarity. And the Mou stuff. He might win things but he's a a massive cock. He was massive cock at Chelsea, he was a slightly less massive cock at Inter and when he came to Madrid he took it to unheard of levels.

lololol

someone post the gifs of CR and Messi with the ball boy.

I'm not even going to bother getting into this.

I love good Cules

I hate culerdos and bandwaggoners.

I posted a video on facebook about Real Ronaldo, on how he was great, and Messi is not GOAT. I got a culerdo calling me a retard.

I really hate facebook and having assholes there. But hey, job and relations

Peco

No. <3 Mono, Mogwai, GYBE

seriously the best genre or what the hell you wanna call it out there. mogwai used to be so good but now they're dull as fuck imo, even if i haven't really had the occasion to see them live. i still listen to young team every week though.

Lightning

Banned
Mou is a wank and I don't understand why Madrid fans defend him. He's won a La Liga and the cup but the negative publicity he's brought to the club is at unreachable levels and I don't think he gives a fuck about Madrid. The way he openly talks about wanting to return to the PL is really a slap to Madrid.

He's really acted like a complete cunt whiles he's been at Madrid. I don't like Mou or Madrid but I don't like Barca or Messi either but based on actions and what Mou has done he's an asshole and it overshadows his achievement at the club, imo. He hasn't handled the Barca test at all well despite beating them to the La Liga last year.

choodi

Banned
I fucking love watching the Madrid and Barca fans argue on here. It's like watching the two most hated kids in the class fight in the school yard. It doesn't matter who loses, everyone else gets to enjoy the stupidity and carnage.

The funniest thing is that neither group ever seems to realize that both clubs are full of utter cunts and neither team would be anywhere near as successful without the long history of corruption and pure cuntery when it comes to raping the league for 50% of the broadcast money and other assorted bullshit that both clubs have pulled.

Messi

I fucking love watching the Madrid and Barca fans argue on here. It's like watching the two most hated kids in the class fight in the school yard. It doesn't matter who loses, everyone else gets to enjoy the stupidity and carnage.

The funniest thing is that neither group ever seems to realize that both clubs are full of utter cunts and neither team would be anywhere near as successful without the long history of corruption and pure cuntery when it comes to raping the league for 50% of the broadcast money and other assorted bullshit that both clubs have pulled.

Why do you have to lump us all together? I am not like FootballFan

Clegg

I'd like to thank Wes for mentioning the show Archer. I'd never heard of it before so I checked Netflix for it.

I'm 7 episodes in now and its amazing.

Wes

venison crêpe
I'd like to thank Wes for mentioning the show Archer. I'd never heard of it before so I checked Netflix for it.

You're welcome.

It's the smartest US comedy I've seen in a long time. People probably disregard it because it's animated but the wit in it is top notch. Reminds me of Groucho Marx in terms of line delivery and timing. It's just brilliant.

FootballFan

We all love and support the fact we steal all the money from the other clubs!

Messi

It just gets better and better, the 2nd to most recent episode was the hardest ive laughed at a tv show in years.

arkon

It is fantastic. Beat out Venture Bros. as one of my favourite western animated shows pretty soon after I started watching. I should get back to it actually. I've got almost 2 seasons' worth to catch up on now.

Clegg

You're welcome.

It's the smartest US comedy I've seen in a long time. People probably disregard it because it's animated but the wit in it is top notch. Reminds me of Groucho Marx in terms of line delivery and timing. It's just brilliant.
Its been a while since I enjoyed a comedy series so much.The humour is just so absurd that its hard not to love it.

Sloosha

Yeah, Archer is brilliant. Also enjoyed watching Sealab way back when. Never saw Frisky Dingo though.

The Wizard's Companion in Ni No Kuni is awesome.

Fintan

Yeah, Archer is brilliant. Also enjoyed watching Sealab way back when. Never saw Frisky Dingo though.

You should watch it when you get a chance, it's pretty short and great. It's much weirder than Archer and just hilarious. Plus there are a lot of little references to it in Archer.

Sloosha

You should watch it when you get a chance, it's pretty short and great. It's much weirder than Archer and just hilarious. Plus there are a lot of little references to it in Archer.

Yeah, I'll have to seek it out. Wish they had it on US Netflix.

Fintan

I find myself getting my hopes up about the possibility of a play-off place for Ireland. I was pleasantly surprised by the result on Friday. We weren't great at attacking or anything, but Sweden were fairly shit too. Having said that, we'll probably lose to Austria on Tuesday or end up against Spain in the play offs.

Messi

I find myself getting my hopes up about the possibility of a play-off place for Ireland. I was pleasantly surprised by the result on Friday. We weren't great at attacking or anything, but Sweden were fairly shit too. Having said that, we'll probably lose to Austria on Tuesday or end up against Spain in the play offs.

Even if we qualify we will just get spanked by real teams at the big tournament.

choodi

Banned
Why do you have to lump us all together? I am not like FootballFan

Sorry Messi, you're excused because you genuinely come across as a nice guy.

The rest of them though...all cunts
;-) just kidding, aside from maybe one or two of you, you all seem ok, just a bit deluded

Hulk won't be in the starting lineup for Brazil tomorrow against Russia. Disappointing, I wanted to see some Zenit players unleash some questionable tackles on him.

Brazil: J.César, D.Alves, T.Silva, D.Luiz, Marcelo; Fernando, Hernanes, Oscar, Kaká; Neymar and Fred

You'll get France in the playoff and you'll like it. REVENGE!!!

choodi

Banned
GAF Clubs is fun bro, don't hate.

Take that shit to another thread. If we got rid of that, this thread might move at a reasonable pace for once.

Plus FIFA is a stupid fucking game. Navigating the menus is harder than the actual gameplay of most modern games.

EA need to hire some competent UI people. All their menus are like pulling teeth. Fucking awful.

Kyoufu

Take that shit to another thread. If we got rid of that, this thread might move at a reasonable pace for once.

Plus FIFA is a stupid fucking game. Navigating the menus is harder than the actual gameplay of most modern games.

EA need to hire some competent UI people. All their menus are like pulling teeth. Fucking awful.

I agree the UI is really bad.

But I don't know why you're complaining. We don't spam the thread with it and you barely even post here.

choodi

Banned
I agree the UI is really bad.

But I don't know why you're complaining. We don't spam the thread with it and you barely even post here.

Sure, but if you combine it with the rest of the spam posts about square jawed women and other stuff then it gets a bit hard to participate for those who aren't "in" on the whole thing.

Just a suggestion in case you are interested in some of the lurkers like me participating more. I'm sure there are plenty out there, but when you have the same 10 people going off and having their own off-topic conversations, it's a bit hard.

Messi

You should. That is a cool movie poster.

I also like this poster:

a_560x0.jpg

Need to replace the posters in my movie room so I have 3 spaces once I remove Brave, Savages (fuck that movie) and The Man with the Iron Fists (this is a cool poster, but dodgy movie)

Sure, but if you combine it with the rest of the spam posts about square jawed women and other stuff then it gets a bit hard to participate for those who aren't "in" on the whole thing.

Just a suggestion in case you are interested in some of the lurkers like me participating more. I'm sure there are plenty out there, but when you have the same 10 people going off and having their own off-topic conversations, it's a bit hard.

Duly noted.

your on the shit list now

I'm excited to see the movie, and like the colors in that poster, but ultimately I don't like the poster.

You should get a Pitch Perfect movie poster. Awesome movie, fun poster.

CXH439Y.jpg

Top Bottom