• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Tc91

Watford striker Matej Vydra has been named Championship Player of the Year at the Football League Awards.

There was consolation for Ince who was named Young Player of the Year.

The 21-year-old, now managed by his father Paul, has hit 18 goals despite Blackpool's struggles this season and pipped Vydra and last year's winner, Crystal Palace's Manchester United-bound winger Wilfried Zaha, to the award.

Zaha :(

3Sixty

Spurs U21s dished out another hiding today, beat West Brom 0-4.

I really hope some of these lads can make some first team appearances next season, they're working really hard. It's especially impressive that we are getting results even with many of the 'star' players from our development squad out on loan.

Your U21's team seems really strong. Which is weired because these days 19/20 year olds are normally out on loan or around the first team.

Fry

The following article directly kicks footy-gaf in the anus and makes it bleed.

http://www.abola.pt/nnh/ver.aspx?id=391112

'Future Bayern München manager, Guardiola, has asked the club's direction to keep Robben in their plans, who he believes to have been put in their transfer list.

'...' Guardiola thinks he'll be a key player in the system he'd like to implement in his team next season.'

SUCK THAT COCK.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Your U21's team seems really strong. Which is weired because these days 19/20 year olds are normally out on loan or around the first team.

We have a lot of good U21 players playing first team football, that's the thing. Obika, Kane, Townsend, Pritchard, Falque are all on loan and it was those players who were doing really well in the first half of the U21 season. Tom Carroll and Jake Livermore are also playing regularly with the first team at Tottenham.

It's great that even our second tier of U21 players is still strong. Even Shaq Coulthirst, one of our U19 players got on the bench at Anfield and hopefully Cristian Ceballos will make an appearance soon . I thought losing Alex Inglethorpe to Liverpool would have caused us problems but I don't think it's changed anything. Tim Sherwood and Chris Ramsey are doing a fine job.

rvy

Banned

'Future Bayern München manager, Guardiola, has asked the club's direction to keep Robben in their plans, who he believes to have been put in their transfer list.

'...' Guardiola thinks he'll be a key player in the system he'd like to implement in his team next season.'

SUCK THAT COCK.
Why would you trust Portuguese newspapers when it comes to news about German football? You can't even trust them for Portuguese football.

dc89

Forgot to mention this before, I went to Waitrose and to my delight they had multipacks of Vanilla Coke on the shelf.

Purchased.

3Sixty

We have a lot of good U21 players playing first team football, that's the thing. Obika, Kane, Townsend, Pritchard, Falque are all on loan and it was those players who were doing really well in the first half of the U21 season. Tom Carroll and Jake Livermore are also playing regularly with the first team at Tottenham.

It's great that even our second tier of U21 players is still strong. Even Shaq Coulthirst, one of our U19 players got on the bench at Anfield and hopefully Cristian Ceballos will make an appearance soon . I thought losing Alex Inglethorpe to Liverpool would have caused us problems but I don't think it's changed anything. Tim Sherwood and Chris Ramsey are doing a fine job.

Our U21's are pretty shit. U18's are dope though.

SUCK THAT COCK.

Not sucking any cock, happy he's staying in some league no one watches.

rvy

Banned
SportBild: Guardiola thinks Robben is World Class

Well, OK. I guess I understand.

eusebio1f3e4d.gif

Wooden make some more plz

Like I haven't already. But I learnt my tricks from R*, if you keep showing it with small updates it won'e be that good. So next time you will see it, it has probably been revised enough times to be a dating sim on mars. I can say that Arnie got his proper naugthy pants shop though.

bud

why am i only looking through miss freebury's window, why am i not in the kitchen with her

why am i not caressing her and making love to her, wooden

you've made a huge mistake

Koko

Banned
why am i only looking through miss freebury's window, why am i not in the kitchen with her

You might want to use some spoiler in this, pretty sure this is one of the many endings of the game.

You might want to use some spoiler in this, pretty sure this is one of the many endings of the game.

Aka the bad ending.

It's no part of any ending. It's however a central and very important plot point that makes Wilbury run away from home, for his adventure.

http://youtu.be/FQZOO9KoP64

Sporting Intelligence have posted a piece which goes into extensive detail explaining how the man who duped Oliver Kay with the DFL story has been duping plenty of others.

It's pretty crazy. Sounds like he should be locked up...

Twitter won't let me grab the link for some reason but it's worth checking out.

Sporting Intelligence have posted a piece which goes into extensive detail explaining how the man who duped Oliver Kay with the DFL story has been duping plenty of others.

It's pretty crazy. Sounds like he should be locked up...

He should be knighted

'Mark is too slow, get him out of the way'

What an utter cunt.

I hope we batter Montenegro tmrw. They're talking too much shit. Roy isn't even fighting back.

I think we will too. We might not be great at football but our players won't fall for any of this mind games nonsense.

5-0. Smalling scoring twice.

Why am I not in this adventure? Have I gone off on my own adventure, and Wilbz will meet me along the way? Is it some kind of mandatory ascension into adulthood so we are pretty much forced to go on adventures and come back home alive so that we can prove we are real men?

SO MANY QUESTIONS, SO MUCH INTRIGUE

confuziz

Banned
I hope we batter Montenegro tmrw. They're talking too much shit. Roy isn't even fighting back.

I think we will too. We might not be great at football but our players won't fall for any of this mind games nonsense.

5-0. Smalling scoring twice.

I think you are overestimating your own team. England isn't any good.

Why am I not in this adventure? Have I gone off on my own adventure, and Wilbz will meet me along the way? Is it some kind of mandatory ascension into adulthood so we are pretty much forced to go on adventures and come back home alive so that we can prove we are real men?

Your mom already mentioned now knowing where you are. You exist in it, ok, maybe you need to be rescued from Messis cult in the basement of the church.

You're lucky you were even mentioned. Oh wait. The little brother bit might have not been a mistake and was directed towards your smaller brother.

I hope Wilbury finds his United bros (all of them in 1 spot) on his adventure.

You're lucky you were even mentioned. Oh wait. The little brother bit might have not been a mistake and was directed towards your smaller brother.

I hope Wilbury finds his United bros (all of them in 1 spot) on his adventure.

Yeah I noticed that and assumed she was talking about my other brother :p

Top Bottom