• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

pappe

Fucking hell my profile says i have over 2000 posts. When did that happen.
Also How did you guys find your post history. I can only go back till my 1000th post

Potentially late on this but the Guardian just tweeted that Russia Today are reporting that Abramovich has been detained in the US.

Theres a joke in there about Torres and the MLS, I just know it.

@jason_corcoran Roman Abramovich spokesman John Mann DENYING his employer been detained by the FEDs in America.

it would have made sense with Berezovsky death though..

Wilbur

Banned
Daily Mail

4 Paul Pogba was one of those young players who threatened big things at Manchester United but ended up being let go as Robin Van Persie’s arrival gave the 20-year-old even less room to break through.

do they even know where he plays

arkon

Daily Mail

4 Paul Pogba was one of those young players who threatened big things at Manchester United but ended up being let go as Robin Van Persie’s arrival gave the 20-year-old even less room to break through.

do they even know where he plays

The new Drogba isn't he? Their names even sound the same! Heard the kid's a bit good.

Wes

venison crêpe
Well ther report did it's job at least. Seems his company has taken a consdierable hit at the markets.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
I'm just glancing at BBC news and:

School dinner staff have been banned from serving triangular flapjacks after one was thrown and hurt a pupil.

Caterers at Castle View School in Canvey Island, Essex, have been told instead to cut their flapjacks into squares or rectangles.

The incident, in which a year seven boy was hurt, happened last week.

The school said the "isolated accident" had led to a review of "the texture and shape of the flapjacks" served to students.

wut

Linius

Bike Race is fucking with me. I need to win seven consecutive races for the silver bike, according to my track record I did but the box isn't checked.

why.jpg

:(

iRffjwS0rwEn6.png
Decryption will take another 10 minutes.

FUCK YEAH AUSTRALIA

Zabojnik

Tuttosport's insistence that Suarez is going to Juventus is indicative of the huge divide that exists between football as the masses know it and what us Internet seeking hipsters know.

People read Tuttosport mercato news for the lulz. Suarez to Juve is as credible as ...

tuttosportmessi.jpg

GQman2121

Banned
Is Roman's yacht still parked in NYC? His wife was doing some shopping a few weeks ago, but it was rumored she maybe pregnant and seeing doctors too. But seriously, who the hell knows anything concrete these days?

Linius

Is Roman's yacht still parked in NYC? His wife was doing some shopping a few weeks ago, but it was rumored she maybe pregnant and seeing doctors too. But seriously, who the hell knows anything concrete these days?

I've seen one of his yachts in a bay when I was at Corfu a few summers back. Mighty impressive. The Eclipse it was.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs U21s dished out another hiding today, beat West Brom 0-4.

I really hope some of these lads can make some first team appearances next season, they're working really hard. It's especially impressive that we are getting results even with many of the 'star' players from our development squad out on loan.

Top Bottom