• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Lightning

Banned
I see your point, we were definitely improving under Adkins and that really shows the decision was made long before the actual sacking. But I notice a lot of small things off the ball which MoPo has installed which has made us better. Jos Hoovield is actually passing as a premier league defender which is a feat in itself.
Yeah the decision was made before hand but given that improvement if he can carry that onto Reading then he will solve a lot of their problems. Obviously too late to save them this season and it will take time but Readings problems this season has been their defending is shocking, appallingly bad but if he can fix it next season and a years experience in the pl letting him see what's it like can only be a benefit to both him and Reading now in future.

Zabojnik

I had a horrible dream last night.

We lost to Bayern 4-3. I closed my dream-TV when it was 4-1, then saw on the news that we scored two meaningless goals in injury time.

It wasn't a dream. It was a premonition.
Except the part about the two goals in injury time. Who could've even scored? Giovinco? Pls.
This is probably as good a time as any for me to say it for the first time ever ... Fuck Bayern!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It wasn't a dream. It was a premonition.
Except the part about the two goals in injury time. Who could've even scored? Giovinco? Pls.
This is probably as good a time as any for me to say it for the first time ever ... Fuck Bayern!

We're going to win, Zabo.

And in style.

IN STILE

iM6WtLmrEAbyA.jpg
I did it. The last four games were amazing, we were 4 points behind City, won vs them 2-1, then they lost at Liverpool and draw 1-1 with Aston Villa.

Feels good. Really good.

demented

I hope we batter Montenegro tmrw. They're talking too much shit. Roy isn't even fighting back.

I think we will too. We might not be great at football but our players won't fall for any of this mind games nonsense.

5-0. Smalling scoring twice.

Yeah but he's responding to shit being said too, I have a feeling the game is gonna be great tho.

Going tonight to wait for a ticket from 2 am to 8 am lol, might sell it to some English chap for huge profit tho :p

Neymar dribbling directly into 3 Russians instead of passing up front.
KuGsj.gif

He might do something brilliant every now and then, but damn he should also do that with all the opportunities he destroys.

Randdalf

Chalobah is class. Townsend is not. Wouldn't be surprised to see Chalobah make his England debut within the next year, especially if he starts playing for Chelsea next season.

Wes

venison crêpe
Currently listenting to the Monday Night Club special on Blackburn.

The situation there really is a mess. A complete mess. Jeff you have my sympathies.

God it must be infuriating for Russian fans to watch Kerzhakov; he's the Jermaine Defoe of the East; just shoot and hope for the best

I get the incredible fortune of watching him play for Zenit every week too.

We played kind of shitty in that first half but still Brazil didn't have any clear cut chances. Hopefully we put on Dzagoev for the second half. He could really help us on the counter.

And Berezutski>Neymar, as expected.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Biscuits on Lloris:

"He is excellent. Agile, good in the air, big... But does he want move from Tottenham? I don't know. And then in selection, we have keepers that might do the trick for Barca."

Fuck off. Fuck off and die.

Top Bottom