• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
It's pot and kettle. I try not to laugh too much at other team wasting money

b80a_1_sbl.JPG

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Juventus have had the most shots off target from inside the box in Serie A this season, with 105.

105?
iboCBCquZHUWH0.gif

Meier

Did I mention I saw a full kit wanker the other day who had his own name on the back? To make matters worse, he was wearing the Liverpool away kit. The ultimate smh moment.

Hixx

Must say, this is the first time I've seen an American say the word 'Wanker' :lol

There are some swears Americans shouldn't use 'cause they sound weird. Wankers is one. Twat is the other. They* pronounce it like 'twarht'. It's a harsh word. Twat.

Say it. TWAT. Not TWART.

Fucking America.

*tv people

Linius

Taking care of my taxes over last year, these tax guys know about every penny I own and earn. It's not even funny anymore :p

Eh, the cross was way behind him, he tried but that was pretty impossible.

позор для родины!

/cyrillic writing is the bestest

//
Really hope Gnabry, Eisfeld and Bellerin get their chance of some games for the first team next season. They are really good talents and it will be good for them to get the experience.
воры воры воры воры воры!

Ugh, we played terribly. Hate Capello tactics. No idea why he hates Dzagoev either. And making 3 subs right at halftime was a poor choice. And we missed Denisov badly in midfield.

Still, thankfully Brazil sucks.

Oh and I hate Hulk. Knew he'd be non-terrible the one time I wanted him to be shit.

John Dunbar

correct about everything
Brazil is still one of the most entertaining national sides to watch, so i hope they get better. would be nice if brazil and argentina brought jolly attacking football back big time.

Really hope Gnabry, Eisfeld and Bellerin get their chance of some games for the first team next season. They are really good talents and it will be good for them to get the experience.
I think Bellerin and Eisfeld will get their chances, Gnabry out on loan. Bellerin could be our back-up RB if Sagna leaves.

Brazil is still one of the most entertaining national sides to watch, so i hope they get better. would be nice if brazil and argentina brought jolly attacking football back big time.
I find this Brazil really tedious. Almost reminds me of England...almost, nothing's that bad.

Top Bottom