• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Le Saux's on Al Jazeera talking about Messi in training.

What does he know about Messi in training?

Liar.

Chelsea really does need some fresh blood in the position and with him being out of contract after the next season, he could semi force Chelsea to at least give him a chance or he will leave... Could end up as Pogba if Chelsea aren't careful.
There just doesn't seem to be any real commitment from Chelsea to giving those guys a chance though. Chelsea probably has the best young talent of all the PL squads.

demented

The new Denilson.

vucinicyurt.gif

Remember this gem http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MTFhh3Ea5kE ?

There are subtitles :D

There just doesn't seem to be any real commitment from Chelsea to giving those guys a chance though. Chelsea probably has the best young talent of all the PL squads.

It's hard for any manager to dare using youngsters when they know how quickly they can be out again. But that will all change next season when Saint Mourinho reutrns.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
In a WC, never underestimate the power of playing in your own country and with the all the people supporting you.
I can see Brazil in the finals.

only if they can cope with the pressure of being the local team, which I doubt. the team looks too young and inexperienced. Oscar just now started playing in Europe, Neymar has yet to play football at the highest level (Europe) and Lucas, who imo is the most talented of those young brazilians, is not a starter in this team.

only if they can cope with the pressure of being the local team, which I doubt. the team looks too young and inexperienced. Oscar just now started playing in Europe, Neymar has yet to play football at the highest level (Europe) and Lucas, who imo is the most talented of those young brazilians, is not a starter in this team.

Other brazilians and I would disagree on this. Neymar will do good in Brazil. He must stay till the WC

Nope. Rather leave the 70m signing on the bench. Using him so people can see just how shit of a signing he is, is much worse.

ismgqxX0j3t6i.png

It's pot and kettle. I try not to laugh too much at other team wasting money, not even Andy Carroll... Because Chelseas silly signing is the whole reason that happened.

But lol, Andy Carroll.

dc89

I've just used one of those strips you stick on your nose to clean your pores. Bloody stung peeling it off, maybe I left it on to long.

Pro tip: do not google "black head nose strip" it will give you nightmares :p

John Dunbar

correct about everything
so if you have a team full of cunts that has a player with a massive kick, couldn't you technically take out a player from the opposing team by sending a cannon ball right at the wall from a free kick?

FootballFan

Yeah, that's true. Mourinho doesn't look to the future. He's all about the here and now.

Which is why I think SAF would prefer Pep over Mou. Depending how good/bad Pep does at Bayern.

Pep will leave something for the next coach to work with, and promote the younger players.

Anyways, both have commitment problems so I doubt either would be perfect for ManUnited.

ismgqxX0j3t6i.png

It's pot and kettle. I try not to laugh too much at other team wasting money, not even Andy Carroll... Because Chelseas silly signing is the whole reason that happened.

But lol, Andy Carroll.

Nothing wrong with laughing, just because Madrid is full of cunts and divers doesn't mean they can't call out the occasional dive from Pedro/Sanchez/Cesc.

so if you have a team full of cunts that has a player with a massive kick, couldn't you technically take out a player from the opposing team by sending a cannon ball right at the wall from a free kick?

You could kill them.

Nothing wrong with laughing, just because Madrid is full of cunts and divers doesn't mean they can't call out the occasional dive from Pedro/Sanchez/Cesc.

Now you have gone into full on parody mode.

3Sixty

I've just used one of those strips you stick on your nose to clean your pores. Bloody stung peeling it off, maybe I left it on to long.

Pro tip: do not google "black head nose strip" it will give you nightmares :p

l-real-men-expert-hydra-energetic-daily-purifying-wash-with-charcoal.jpg

I use this, it's pretty decent.

Which is why I think SAF would prefer Pep over Mou. Depending how good/bad Pep does at Bayern.

Pep will leave something for the next coach to work with, and promote the younger players.

Anyways, both have commitment problems so I doubt either would be perfect for ManUnited.
If Mourinho becomes United manager it will be good cos we will win stuff but it will be tragic cos he'll just ruin everything.

Meier

Huh, I've never heard of Mike Havenaar before. Interesting story, born in Japan in 1987 to Dutch parents but his family became fully naturalized Japanese citizens in '94. Scored a winning goal in their friendly versus Canada a few days ago.

Top Bottom