• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Messi

Going to go see 3 movies tomorrow, I think I will go with

Burt Wonderstone
The Croods
Oz

Any opinions, please no spoilers if you have seen them

Koko

Banned
Going to go see 3 movies tomorrow, I think I will go with

Burt Wonderstone
The Croods
Oz

Any opinions, please no spoilers if you have seen them

Have only seen The Croods, didn't like it that much but in general is a fine movie.

Messi

Got a feeling that Barca are going to win the CL.

olivia-wilde.gif

All I want from this season is a CL trophy :p

K1LLER7

2008 - Spain
2009 - Barcelona
2010 - Spain
2011 - Barcelona
2012 - Spain
2013 - ¿?
Malaga. Would be brilliant if a underdog(?) team was to win it.

That'll all change after England win the 2014 World Cup (Welberg Player of the Tournament) and the PL teams dominate the CL once again.

Anybody have any predictions for tomorrow's France-Spain game? 1-1 for me, and thus, Spain will have to play in the playoff to get to the World Cup.

Koko

Banned
Anybody have any predictions for tomorrow's France-Spain game? 1-1 for me, and thus, Spain will have to play in the playoff to get to the World Cup.

France 2 - Spain 0

I just hope that it's more like the last game and nothing like the Euro's one which was one of the most boring matches that I have ever seen.

By the way, Chelsea fans, the advertising campaign for next season's kit doesn't have Torres or Lampard in it.
You're working for Adidas at the moment aren't you? When are you going to do the decent thing and leak us some images?

2-0 Spain.

Good to see Bioshock Infinite getting great reviews.
My copy only shipped yesterday on free postage. Estimated delivery is next Tuesday. And given our current weather I just know the post will be delayed. So sad.

Wow, most of you think France is just going to bend over and take it, huh? They are playing at home you know. And Spain couldn't even beat Finland.

arkon

I think Spain will be more up for this match, and the result against Finland will just give them more incentive to perform at a higher level.

Therefore I predict Farnce 2 - 1 Spain.

Sloosha

My copy only shipped yesterday on free postage. Estimated delivery is next Tuesday. And given our current weather I just know the post will be delayed. So sad.

That sucks. I'm holding off getting it for the time being while I go through my backlog of games.

Hopefully I get to see more Mata tomorrow.

rodvik

Top Bottom