• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

But the 8GB of GDDRHAM will save us bro!

I'm not even sure what point you are making here. Probably something about Nintendo being the greatest company in history for not falling intro the trap of good hardware.

Sonys ram won't save anyone. PC GAMING WILL. All hail Gaben.

Mastadon

Banned
Virgin have just installed tv and broadband in my new house and have seemingly given me sky sports and movies by mistake. Thanks Sir Richard!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
1993 - Raphaël Varane wasn't even born the last time Spain lost a WC Qualifier (March 1993). Context.

-

Paolo Di Canio could take over as Aston Villa's coach according to today's edition of GdS

We have Sunderland away, right?

Chelsea game is only 2 days after so we might put out a weaker side for the league game.
Yep. We will probably field almost two different teams but Sunderland are so rubbish we will probably still batter them.

Adnan, Tevez, CR7 all have 5th Feb as their birthday. Mines the 6th. I'm truly born amongst legends and nobodies.
I hope this was a mistake dc. I wouldn't want to wish bad things upon you, like no more vanilla coke ever.

Virgin have just installed tv and broadband in my new house and have seemingly given me sky sports and movies by mistake. Thanks Sir Richard!
Maybe you signed up for it by mistake.

Virgin internet is good though, Good choice.

choodi

Banned
I'm not even sure what point you are making here. Probably something about Nintendo being the greatest company in history for not falling intro the trap of good hardware.

Sonys ram won't save anyone. PC GAMING WILL. All hail Gaben.

Just a sarcastic comment about some of the ridiculous things people say to justify blind hatred/allegiance to a game or a system.

In the same way your comment was about the stupid things people say about something as benign as slightly pixelated textures to claim a game they haven't played is good or bad.

Just a sarcastic comment about some of the ridiculous things people say to justify blind hatred/allegiance to a game or a system.

In the same way your comment was about the stupid things people say about something as benign as slightly pixelated textures to claim a game they haven't played is good or bad.

I will let you off... This time! :p

Some of the fanboys over in the gaming side are ridiculous, that Sony went with 8gb GDDR5 is something to be genuinely excited about though both for the devs and gamers, was fearing far worse.

choodi

Banned
Some of the fanboys over in the gaming side are ridiculous

Yep. This just about sums it up.

Hardware and RAM and processor speeds mean nothing to me. Fanboy arguments mean just as much.

I like Nintendo, because I grew up with the NES and have bought every Nintendo console since and still love their games. Some people don't and I think that us unfortunate for them as they really do make good games.

However, I also own a PS3 and use Steam and have plenty of games for both platforms.

At this point the indie scene is where it's really at for me and I can't remember the last indie game that hardware made a difference to the quality of. AAA games bore the pants off me and when I buy them, I rarely play for more than a couple of hours.

3Sixty

ed-lover-cmonson.jpg

Apple suck. We changed our car. I can't play music through my phone cos the stupid USB cable adapter thing won't read the iPhone5 cable thingy shdjdkdksahhhhhhh.

Now I have to listen to Capital.

Kurtofan

Benz refuses to sing the national anthem right? What's with that?

He just doesn't want to sing it, Ribery doesn't sing it either, Zidane and Platini didn't sing it either.

There's no rules that say that a player has to sing the Marseillaise, I'm sick of hearing French people talking about this tbh like it's a big crime.

The are not eliminated yet, are they?

No but it's fun when small teams upset bigger ones.

He just doesn't want to sing it, Ribery doesn't sing it either, Zidane and Platini didn't sing it either.

There's no rules that say that a player has to sing the Marseillaise, I'm sick of hearing French people talking about this tbh like it's a big crime.

Yep always weirds me out when people get angry about something as silly as that.

Virgin's SuperHub is pretty shit but I can't complain. My wireless adapter is pulling 50+Mb over the air and they are at opposite ends of the house from one another. Also, I've never had and issue with traffic management.

GQman2121

Banned
What can people tell me about HotLine Miami? Coming to PS3/Vita soon and I don't know much about it, other than its a top down shooter from what looks like the 16 bit age. Are you just murdering everyone in sight or is there more too it?

Top Bottom