• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Zabojnik

Everytime I watch France play I get the feeling half the players can't wait to get back to their respective clubs. Something's always off.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Spotted this in the Montenegro crowd tonight:

BGUG-IgCUAA8mvv.jpg

:lol

I only watch my own country play tbh. Others can't really bother me.

Whenever I try I get bored after about 20 minutes. Tournaments and England qualifiers/big friendlies are the only international games that hold my interest these days. Wierd that as they become more and more accessible, they get less and less attractive

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I assure you MEX vs USA will have red cards. Possibly blood.
I want Mexico to lose but US will park the bus.

Venezuela - Colombia will be better. We're going for 3 points even though we're away. I want to see them try to stop us. Yepes is suspended so I fear Perea or Aquivaldo at CB.

If it's Valdes and Zapata we'll win

I want Mexico to lose but US will park the bus.

Venezuela - Colombia will be better. We're going for 3 points even though we're away. I want to see them try to stop us. Yepes is suspended so I fear Perea or Aquivaldo at CB.

If it's Valdes and Zapata we'll win
2 words. Salomon. Rondon.

Linius

Whenever I try I get bored after about 20 minutes. Tournaments and England qualifiers/big friendlies are the only international games that hold my interest these days. Wierd that as they become more and more accessible, they get less and less attractive
Rarely watch friendlies actually. Most friendlies are a fucking borefest with second choice players and experimental play.

arkon

I don't ordinarily watch matches with other national teams unless it's a World Cup or Euros game. This Mexico vs USA game is coming at the right time (sort of) though.

Linius

I don't ordinarily watch matches with other national teams unless it's a World Cup or Euros game. This Mexico vs USA game is coming at the right time (sort of) though.
I was at the hospital during the '10 WC, watched every fucking game lying in my bed :lol

SS2 are showing highlights from the Liverpool-Man Utd game where Carragher scored 2 own goals. Butt made the most blatant handball I've ever seen, literally raised his hand 8 foot in the air and punched it

Clydefrog

LA Galaxy got invited to the White House today.

UcOoRcL.png

MR. DONOVAN: We have a ball for you, and then we've got a -- (laughter) -- and then we've got a jersey for you.
THE PRESIDENT: I hope you guys caught that. (Laughter.) That doesn't happen very often.
MR. DONOVAN: And a jersey.
THE PRESIDENT: That is a nice-looking jersey. Thank you. (Applause.)

f6hCabh.png

4pkVBir.png

Top Bottom