• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Modric only ever scores those long-range belters.

Inside the box he can't shoot for shit. He scored some amazing goals with us, the ones v Bolton and Liverpool last season were godly.

pulga

Banned
Modric only ever scores those long-range belters.

Inside the box he can't shoot for shit. He scored some amazing goals with us, the ones v Bolton and Liverpool last season were godly.

That's fine by me, makes up for Ozil being scared of cracking a shot.

Fry

Chelsea (Champions of Europe)- Fintan, flintstryker, Gaaraz, GQman2121, Help Me!, JWong, Kylehimself, PrematureQuiche, SenorDingDong, steverulez, xintin, Outsanity, TrueBlue, Colonel Nasty, H13, WoodenLung, Fady K, Kaiden

fucking wooden

arkon

modric2.gif

THUNDERBOLT!

Suen

Wow what a precise shot on goal by Mallorca, great save by Lopez.

Glad we took possesion of the game but kinda feel sorry for Mallorca for letting in three goals so fast, they've done good.

panty

Fifa is shit. I really dislike but still it's the only footy game worth playing. Please Konami please.

Had the game on my laptop. 1 man team once again, nice header from Ronnie. Bringing on Özil was the turning point in this match imo. Also awesome shot from Modric. Higuain a big meh.

Also Pepe was shit today.

Fry

Always fuck neverkusen and fuck voller too when you're at it
But how was the team today?

They were good in the start, but not so good in the second half. Overall, a better performance than against Arsenal, but that isn't saying much.

I'm a little worried about the match against Juve tbf. I hope they keep improving until that match.

And I also hope Gomez is giving more minutes on the pitch.

Suen

Damn this match is good. Both Madrid and Mallorca have played great in this second half. How are these guys in the 17th place?

spidye

They were good in the start, but not so good in the second half. Overall, a better performance than against Arsenal, but that isn't saying much.

I'm a little worried about the match against Juve tbf. I hope they keep improving until that match.

And I also hope Gomez is giving more minutes on the pitch.
Gomez needs playtime to get his older self. Against juve he HAS to play. Mandzukic is great too but I think Gomez has qualities that can prove to be decisive againsz juve.

And we will definitely play much better against juve than we did against arsenal. I never want to see such a performance ever again as does hoeness

Fry

Gomez needs playtime to get his older self. Against juve he HAS to play. Mandzukic is great too but I think Gomez has qualities that can prove to be decisive againsz juve.

And we will definitely play much better against juve than we did against arsenal. I never want to see such a performance ever again as does hoeness

Gomez is proven in the CL, Mandz can't score in it. So I definitely agree.

pulga

Banned
Off to play a mixed 5 a side. Hopefully there's a hot girl(s) on the other team I can man mark the fuck out of.

BENZEMAAAAAAAAAAAA!! What a pass by Higuain! Best game out of him I've seen in a long time.

Suen

wow Higuain sacrificed his hat trick, quite nice of him. Thanks Benz! Glad we won but we should have defended better, Mallorca played great.

K1LLER7

Thing with Hernandez is I'm not sure he is really good enough to play for Madrid. No doubt he would score loads of goals but his general footballing level isn't up there. It feels like football has moved on the last 5/6 years and just being a goalscorer isn't enough at the best teams.

Anyhow, I hope we keep him. His goals are invaluable and would be really tough to replace. There are better quality players but few who can score so consistently whilst playing so infrequently.
Yeah i get you.

I think he's still around 25, so he'll definitely improve. Fergie should definitely try and keep him. It worries me a little that we're being linked with Lowendowski. If we were to get him, it'll most likely mean we sell Chicha.

Koko

Banned
Yeah i get you.

I think he's still around 25, so he'll definitely improve. Fergie should definitely try and keep him. It worries me a little that we're being linked with Lowendowski. If we were to get him, it'll most likely mean we sell Chicha.

or Rooney :p

Raging Spaniard

If they are Dutch, upright and breathing they are more racist than your favorite player
Ole Ole Ole!

Good comeback, Morata was playing way out of position, but still good to see him get minutes. Now we just need Jose Rodriguez and Jese to get some as well ;D

Glad to see Higuain play better though.

Top Bottom