• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Clegg

Feels great being so far ahead of the rest.

I don't even care if the rest of the teams in the league are abject shite.

It was an embarrassing roll, but it was a yellow card challenge. I'm sick of listening to commentators who have no clue about what merits a yellow card.

K1LLER7

Feels great being so far ahead of the rest.

I don't even care if the rest of the teams in the league are abject shite.
Would've been better if we were still in the CL :(

Want us to win the FA Cup and keep this points difference till the end of the season.

Arnie

Atleast Cuntinho scored today. tbh, it looks like he'll be a great signing for you guys.

Aye, nice consolation considering I had BTTS on my bet. He's a top little player, needs time to adapt and a lot of work on his physique, but I'm a huge fan. Just want to forget about today's game. Southampton were great, we were complete crap.

K1LLER7

Aye, nice consolation considering I had BTTS on my bet. He's a top little player, needs time to adapt and a lot of work on his physique, but I'm a huge fan. Just want to forget about today's game. Southampton were great, we were complete crap.
One of those games. I think Kagawa's in a similar situation. They'll be at their best next season hopefully.

Oh, Atleast it looks like you'll be £18 richer :)

Arnie

One of those games. I think Kagawa's in a similar situation. They'll be at their best next season hopefully.

Oh, Atleast it looks like you'll be £18 richer :)

It's easier for Coutinho because he fits a hole in our squad. Kagawa's got lots of competition in his preferred place, and as a result has been forced to play in some odd roles.

Will happily take this cash.

K1LLER7

It's easier for Coutinho because he fits a hole in our squad. Kagawa's got lots of competition in his preferred place, and as a result has been forced to play in some odd roles.

Will happily take this cash.
I meant in terms of the physical aspect of the league but yeah your right about the competition in the squads.

Looking forward to seeing Sterling next season too. Hasn't played as much in the 2nd half of the season. Want him to kick on and get a place in the England team.

FootballFan

I've been thinking, who will replace Xavi since Cesc certainly can't. Thiago is great but he is more of an Iniesta type of player.

How much would Cleverley cost?

Noirulus

Another angle of Modric's SMEXY shot.

1363464826225eis5j.gif

Linius

Heuy, I'm making a fool of my self by dancing around in my room to Alive 2007.

Football was dissapointing today, Ajax better win tomorrow.

Top Bottom