• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

“@Cristiano: Soon, I will be closer to all of you! Together we are stronger. Together we will win."

Omg omg omg omg omg he's coming back LONNNNIIEEEEEEE

ronnie1.jpg

arkon

I miss adriano.

Really? I think the new Lily is the worst character on the show. By far, actually. Terrible actress. She's a kid, I know, but still. I don't buy it for a second.

I guess, but the delivery ... Maybe it's just me. :)

I'm with you on that. She has some good lines but the delivery isn't there. It feels weird to be criticizing someone that young, but she ain't no Raven Symone.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
What a lucky goal by Rondon. That stupid motherfucker started Perea, too. Even with a world class CB like Zapata on the bench.

I knew we couldn't trust an Argentine coach. Pecker bet on the game obv.

Meier

Saw this gem on a US Soccer post:

why r they celebrating usa draw when dey got so dominated the entire game dey wouldnt even past half da field..Thats very embarrassing da way usa got dominated n dey couldnt even attack. They went out to defend not to attack score and win. Thats very sad. Last usa offensive performance means Klinnsman must go.

He'd fit right in on Man U's page. I wanted to reply about the importance of getting a point but why bother.

L'Equipe?

Nah some even shittier one, Le10 I think.

vOkBz2L.jpg

"Mou prefers Chelsea before PSG"

J. Mendes said that Real Madrid called Abramovich several times to take Mou back @ Chelsea at the end of the season. Chelsea is the first choice of Mou btw so it's Roman turn to make that possible.

But Roman is not sure that signing Mou is the good choice, he is still thinking about.

If Roman don't sign Mou, he will go to Paris (PSG).

It's said that the signing of Mou could open the doors to CR7, he is probably leaving this summer. This could be a pack mou + cr7 for chelsea or PSG

J. Mendes is the agent of mou, cr7 and falcao.

It's is said that they can all come to the bridge this summer if Roman want them

BELIEVE

arkon

Now you're just being mean, cut the girl some slack :lol

I was just trying to give an analogy and that seemed the most apt. It does seem harsh and I mean it's not like it's a dealbreaker for me. So in that sense I do cut her some slack already!

Linius

I was just trying to give an analogy and that seemed the most apt. It does seem harsh and I mean it's not like it's a dealbreaker for me. So in that sense I do cut her some slack already!

Fair enough. And I surely agree in the fact she's not a very good actress. It just seemed to me she's been getting some better lines and she's actually improving her delivery. and maybe we'll just have another Lilly next year, you never know :p

BigBoss

Aguero to Barcelona?

The Argentine hasn't scored as freely this term compared to the last campaign, and has already hinted that he could leave the Etihad.

Roberto Mancini is planning a major clear out of players in the summer, with the likes of Edin Dzeko and Carlos Tevez expected to leave.

And now Aguero, who has been a mooted target for Real Madrid, has come into Barcelona's thinking.

Spanish paper Sport reports Aguero has now become Barca's main target as a possible replacement for David Villa.

They also note that Aguero could fetch at least £40m for his signature this summer.

Other Spanish reports suggest that Aguero's close friendship with fellow countryman Lionel Messi would help him thrive at the Catalan giants if he were to join.

Agüero has nine Premier League goals to his account this season.

http://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...ty-s-Sergio-Aguero-as-David-Villa-replacement

Top Bottom