• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Multiplayer. After playing BF3 campaign for a few hours and this looking more of the same... No thanks. Of course if they show something awesome for the campaign I would like to try it out, but it just seems like DICE has no sense of pacing or anything really relating to a campaign.

Will have to wait and see for release though with the amount of BS they have pulled lately I might end up not wanting the game.

Full BF4 - £39.99

BF4 Multiplayer - £35

Which would you buy?

For £5 extra I might as well get the single player. I did nearly pre order it this morning on Origin for the Premium pre order bonus but luckily I had no money. I'm pretty sure it comes with every preorder so I might wait and see what GMG does.

Hixx

omar are you still an alcoholic

I bought 6 bottles of Aspalls today

I intend to be plastered by 8

life of a slob is a good one

Hixx

Have you lot ever been talking to some random person and not really paying attention and then you look at them and they're cross eyed??

I fucking shit myself and I think they noticed because they turned away and stopped talking

I'd feel awful but it caught me off guard

Linius

I'm ready for my internet to remain in full working order throughout such an event.

#NoHypeHere

I'm mocking with the idea of the internet going crazy over some screenshots :p

But I can't wait for the game it self, it's gonna be awesome.

Slizz

I don't need screenshots or trailers. I know I'm gonna get my moneys worth with GTAV regardless. The world is going to be huge.

Let's try to finish Tomb Raider today. Then I can justify buying Bioshock.

Finishing games, what are you, some kind of communist? Play them for 5 hours and stop like real men.

Dunno, sounds good to me. It's certainly one of the things that could keep me interested in the game after a certain point.

What would keep me interested is some actually varied missions that doesn't just feel like copy paste jobs after a while... But oh they will be there, to make it this huge bloated experience that is far longer than it should be.

XlXsiZL.jpg

No one has swag like Don Draper. One week guys!

I still have to watch the fourth and fifth.

Tc91

So I'm about 2 hours into Bioshock.

Met Elizabeth, she's easily the best AI companion I've seen in a game. Her emotions and expressions are fantastic. Also walked around a really nice-looking beach, astounded by the art direction and the blatant racism :lol I know it's 1912, but still, have not experienced this type before in a game!

Very interesting story so far and I love the skyhook, cool way of getting around Columbia.

GOTY so far :p

Yeah I agree with what you said, the world is just so amazing I'm really really impressed with what they've achieved.

I find myself just walking around and stopping to look at all the floating buildings and stuff also just stopping to listen to the people chatting. It's fast becoming my favourite setting in any game.

Zabojnik

What would keep me interested is some actually varied missions that doesn't just feel like copy paste jobs after a while... But oh they will be there, to make it this huge bloated experience that is far longer than it should be.

Sure, but we all know that's not going to be the case. It's GTA after all. Seen one, seen all of them.

Suen

So I remember Andres laughing yesterday about Argentina not winning against Bolivia whom Colombia beat by 5-0 last week. But Argentina won against Venezuela by 3-0 last week and Colombia lost to Venezuela yesterday by 1-0 so......what was his reaction?

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
There's a new MGS trailer tonight? Brilliant!

Dunno, sounds good to me. It's certainly one of the things that could keep me interested in the game after a certain point.

Far Cry 3 (or was it 4?) spoiler:
Stopped playing after shooting Boateng in the face. No point in going further as far as I'm concerned.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
So I remember Andres laughing yesterday about Argentina not winning against Bolivia whom Colombia beat by 5-0 last week. But Argentina won against Venezuela by 3-0 last week and Colombia lost to Venezuela yesterday by 1-0 so......what was his reaction?

Pretty bad. Thankfully Mexico only has 3 points so that cheers me up.

I think Honduras lost too so that's a swell combo

Zabojnik

Far Cry 3 (or was it 4?) spoiler:
Stopped playing after shooting Boateng in the face. No point in going further as far as I'm concerned.

Yeah, the story kinda takes a nose dive after that, but it's still worth it, imo. Dem
Citra's titties.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
SKY: Juventus flew their players on Azzurri duty back on a private jet separately to gain a few extra hours to prepare for Inter

BGXSVr_CEAAhhII.jpg

It's a shame about Caceres, our clutch player against Inter/Milan/Napoli.

Luke Brown and Peluso are definitely starting. We need Chiello and Asamoah for Blayern.

You should still be free to hate on Rising though.

Don't be silly now.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Told you man, told you that it would go bad. You're still ranked third so it's ok. Thought it was worse.

We've played a game less than the other teams too. Our next game in June is at Argentina. That will be a hell of a game.

-the worst part is Russia will probably pass us in world rankings :(

Kyoufu

So Fletcher is out for the season. Was looking forward to a near full strength derby. ;/

Injuries suck. Especially at this stage.

Meier

John Hamm never wearing underwearer is indeed pretty weird. Dude is packing a show-er though obviously so I guess he figures he may as well show off.

Yeah I agree with what you said, the world is just so amazing I'm really really impressed with what they've achieved.

I find myself just walking around and stopping to look at all the floating buildings and stuff also just stopping to listen to the people chatting. It's fast becoming my favourite setting in any game.

Yeah I'm the same, unbelievable that this is multi-platform :lol, usually Xbox is the best one compared to ps3, but I've had no problems with my PS3 copy so far :D

I want to live in Columbia; gorgeous place :)

Zabojnik

BGXSVr_CEAAhhII.jpg

It's a shame about Caceres, our clutch player against Inter/Milan/Napoli.

Luke Brown and Peluso are definitely starting. We need Chiello and Asamoah for Blayern.

I'd also rest Marchisio or come up with some sort of rotation plan for Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba. It's just too bad that we won't have Vidal for the return match with Bayern. That yellow is coming sure as death.

John Hamm never wearing underwearer is indeed pretty weird. Dude is packing a show-er though obviously so I guess he figures he may as well show off.

Not to mention kinda unhygenic, unless that a thing in the US and elsewhere. It certainly isn't where I live.

Timurid

I'll probably get slack for saying this, but I really want Battlefield to return the franchise back to WW2. I'm so tired of the games being set in modern times.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I'd also rest Marchisio or come up with some sort of rotation plan for Marchisio, Pirlo, Vidal and Pogba. It's just too bad that we won't have Vidal for the return match with Bayern. That yellow is coming sure as death.

Did you hear about our rumoured line up?

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonnybauer - Chiellini
Licht - Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba - Asamoah
-------------Marchisio----------------
--------------Vucinic--------------

I'M OKAY WITH THAT

bud23

A good friend of mine was fired today from a bar in London because he was filmed drinking furiously bottles and bottles of rum, day after day, instead of doing his work duties.

A nice example to follow.

Wes

venison crêpe
Doing my annual Eurovision betting breakdown this afternoon. Unfortunately there are only one or two very funny acts this year :(

Top Bottom