• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Hixx

Without Fletchers goals Sunderland would be bottom and 9 points a drift.

I know this is always a bit of a nothing stat but wow.

He's been the focal point of our team until about 3 games ago. I'd be surprised if the stats weren't similar for Lambert or Benteke.

rodvik

He's been the focal point of our team until about 3 games ago. I'd be surprised if the stats weren't similar for Lambert or Benteke.

Oddly for us its Weimann. We dont win unless he plays.

Anyways your injuries might be a good thing. MOn refuses to rotate his squad, so this might force him to play your bunch. Nothing wrong with Connor Wickham.

Hixx

I've been wanting Fletch to play off Wickham all season.

He wants to go to the u21 tournament in the summer, now's his best chance of showing what he can do. Pinning our hopes on a 19 year old though, bad position to be in.

rodvik

I just got what i thought was a salad with cranberrys in it, yum! It turns out its a salad with fucking beetroot in it. Disgusting.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nicolas Anelka is reportedly frustrated with the lack of playing time at Juventus and could leave before the end of the season.

He's 'demanding' more playing time.

Eto'o out for three weeks.

135519775103.gif

Zenit's gonna get dat CL spot. Thank you wonderful international break.

FootballFan

Told you, FF.

He is just being nice to you because that is what Fady does, he would hate it if it actually happened.

We should have a MGS-hate free month on Footy-GAF. Fuck the haters.

Hell yeah! Fuck the haters. MGS 5 GOTY(whatever year it will be released), MGS Ground Zeroes, Game of the Generation. Metal Gear Rising - Action Game of the Decade.

Far Cry 3 (or was it 4?) spoiler:
Stopped playing after shooting Boateng in the face. No point in going further as far as I'm concerned.

Far Cry 3 did get worse at that point. And btw because of you I ended up calling Vaas, Boateng.. :( (seriously lol)

The secret to Barca's pressure play

Failing to do it means no sweets, chocolate or Spongebob and a 9pm bed time.

Lol top comment, so true.

"Better than our current #4"

Leo and Ibra loved each other too, that didn't end up well.

..no they didn't? lol

Still salty about Anzhi/Zenit going out huh? Jeez man.

Zenit? Yes. Anzhi? Nope. Besides, Rubin and Rondon taking a shit on Chelsea is much more enjoyable than anything that Anzhi could have done in the competition.

All I wanted from Anzhi was to stay in the competition a bit longer so they would have to stretch their already thin squad out even more. However, the international break delivered with injuries to Eto'o and Zhirkov. Zenit is gonna pass Anzhi and finish in that crucial second spot now. I can taste dat CL.

Kyoufu

Zenit? Yes. Anzhi? Nope. Besides, Rubin and Rondon taking a shit on Chelsea is much more enjoyable than anything that Anzhi could have done in the competition.

All I wanted from Anzhi was to stay in the competition a bit longer so they would have to stretch their already thin squad out even more. However, the international break delivered with injuries to Eto'o and Zhirkov. Zenit is gonna pass Anzhi and finish in that crucial second spot now. I can taste dat CL.

For someone who doesn't claim to be salty you sure do seem desperate for Benfica to slaughter us.

For someone who doesn't claim to be salty you sure do seem desperate for Benfica to slaughter us.

I'm not desperate for that at all. I just believe it to be an inevitability. And I actually have more reason to dislike Benfica than Newcastle. For reference, see last year's CL. Also robbing us of 40 million for Witsel.

Arnie

I'm salty Dice showed single player, I'm salty David Hayter's not voicing Big Boss, and I'm salty that I won't be able to get my hands on Bioshock until next week.

Arnie

MGS is too ridiculous now. It always was, but it was never this overtly insane. Can't be fucked with the nonsense, especially considering the story has already concluded.

I don't play games anymore so nevermind me but why do people go so cray cray for MGS.

I played 1 2 and 3 and they were about 8 hours long and 5 of those hours were spent watching the cinematic cut scenes and the actual gameplay was lame.

Fun game and everything, but meh.

Top Bottom