• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

GQman2121

Banned
Finished Bioshock Infinite in one sitting yesterday.

Fucking incredible, ending blew me away.

Beat the original the other day and I'm halfway though my survivor run. I'm enjoying it more now that I have a better understanding of the plasmids and environmental stuff. Still don't like the bullet sponge enemies, but its a very impressive game for it's age.

I'll check out Infinite this summer.....I hope.

Man that Hazard goal yesterday was good! He is so composed.

Got tickets to the United game on Monday! Psyched and my Brother is finally not working so I can go to a game with him!

Hixx

This is why I rarely buy single player games day 1 anymore. Think the last I did was Skyrim which, after a hundred hours plus, I still haven't compelted.

I'm about 14 hours in and apparently have 3-4 hours left

Fuck doing that in 1 sitting

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I don't really play video games anymore, besides FIFA ofc. Is luigi on 3ds good though?

Sviatoslav play me on Fifa again I want to crush you once more

Linius

I'm terrible at finishing games in a quick pace. Been doing several weeks with Tomb Raider now. Got back to FIFA manager mode for a while and now I'm done with that I'm finishing this shit with Lara. Sometimes I really feel like I'm walking around in a Michael Bay movie, explosions everywhere.

I don't really play video games anymore, besides FIFA ofc. Is luigi on 3ds good though?

Sviatoslav play me on Fifa again I want to crush you once more

Meta scores went trough the roof. I really wanna play it, but I wanna play so much already and I have to stay strong for a next gen console as well :p

Lightning

Banned
Barca may be breaking the bank this summer with major improvements.

http://www.as.com/english/articulo/dortmund-s-mats-hummels-set/20130327dasdenspo_6/Ten

Borussia Dortmund defender Mats Hummels is set for a summer switch to La Liga leaders Barcelona. The Catalan outfit have been keeping tabs on Hummels' progress for a number of months, and 'AS' understands that they have chosen the German international to strengthen their options in defence for next season.

According to German newspaper 'Bild', Barcelona director Raül Sanllehí is leading the negotiations with Dortmund as the two clubs aim to reach a deal for the 24-year-old. Talks are at an advanced stage, but the transfer will not be finalised until the end of the current campaign.

NoRéN;51695361 said:
Short game or that good?

That good, once I was about half way through I just had to finish it. The story really ramps up at some point and once I was past there I couldn't just switch it off and go to bed.

Glad I didn't, it literally made my jaw drop.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
That good, once I was about half way through I just had to finish it. The story really ramps up at some point and once I was past there I couldn't just switch it off and go to bed.

Nobody is buying Bioshock because of you. How does that make you feel?

Playing Fifa, here we go

NoRéN

May try to track it down at redbox today.

Hummels to Barcelona? I'm surprised it took this long for a move to materialize. Dude's good.

NoRéN

lol i just read the rumours about chelsea offering 21 million for Burak yilmaz. Silly money.

fhshgfh67yrq.gif

rodvik

On the one hand I want Sunderland to get relegated because I hate what MON did to my club and it will also likely mean villa are safe. On the otherhand I'd feel bad for Hixx.

Why can't Wigan go down for a change? We have no one here who supports them.

Agreed. Why cant they go and win the FA Cup and get relegated. A nice bit of silverware for them and no more Dave Whelan prattle in the PL.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
On the one hand I want Sunderland to get relegated because I hate what MON did to my club and it will also likely mean villa are safe. On the otherhand I'd feel bad for Hixx.

Why can't Wigan go down for a change? We have no one here who supports them.

You'll go down this season, Wes. It's the only way.

You have to atone for your sins. That shameful night in Glasgow shall not be forgotten.

Lightning

Banned
Wigan relegated? Lol. I wonder how Lambert will enjoy the championship with his youngsters.

I can see Wigan doing it again and Villa or someone else being the ones relegated.

rodvik

Wigan relegated? Lol. I wonder how Lambert will enjoy the championship with his youngsters.

I can see Wigan doing it again and Villa or someone else being the ones relegated.

Quiet you. On the plus side if we get relegated at least we will probably win something before Arsenal 8)

You'll go down this season, Wes. It's the only way.

You have to atone for your sins. That shameful night in Glasgow shall not be forgotten.

See this shit man? You are building up bad karma right here.

Lightning

Banned
What makes you think you will be playing Champions League football next season?

Besides, we have won it , still feels good man :)
I have faith! Spurs are going down, my buddies from Wigan will return my faith in them by dispatching Spurs at the DW stadium in the month of April!

Jokes aside. We're going to be in the Europa league. Fuck you Wenger.

3Sixty

Without Fletchers goals Sunderland would be bottom and 9 points a drift.

I know this is always a bit of a nothing stat but wow.

rodvik

I have faith! Spurs are going down, my buddies from Wigan will return my faith in them by dispatching Spurs at the DW stadium in the month of April!

Jokes aside. We're going to be in the Europa league. Fuck you Wenger.

I actually think you guys will get back up there. Fuck WIgan though.

Oh and the nearest Spurs are going to get to the Champions League trophy is by going to see it this year, here are some directions :)

http://www.chelseafc.com/getting-to-stamford-bridge

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Spurs are going to win 8 out of their last 8, you'll all see.

Our goalscorers warmed up over this break with Defoe, Gylfi, Dempsey, Holtby and Bale all scoring (Ade never bothered to turn up for his Togo match). On Saturday, we unleash hell.

Scum

Spurs are going to win 8 out of their last 8, you'll all see.

Our goalscorers warmed up over this break with Defoe, Gylfi, Dempsey, Holtby and Bale all scoring (Ade never bothered to turn up for his Togo match). On Saturday, we unleash hell.
Gah! Ush, you joker. Stop jinxing it! D:

Lightning

Banned
Top Bottom