• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Ingeniero

What a disgrace and cunt player Luis Suarez is.
What a shameful performance, hitting the chile defenders, in the face.
Diving in every play, insulting the other players, crying to the referee.
What a disgrace, really, fuck him

The best part of the show, to be sure.

Him and Haleys boyfriend who I forgot the name of right now, so good. Phils son is also hilarious... Dammit I should go IMDB it, how can I have forgotten both of theirs names.

This is a great post.

Jensen

Doing my annual Eurovision betting breakdown this afternoon. Unfortunately there are only one or two very funny acts this year :(
I noticed last year there were less funny songs than usual and the increase in the number of songs being sung in English is also a disappointing trend.

arkon

Him and Haleys boyfriend who I forgot the name of right now, so good. Phils son is also hilarious... Dammit I should go IMDB it, how can I have forgotten both of theirs names.

This is a great post.

Dylan and Luke respectively.

And yeah Phil is probably my favourite character in the show.

tumblr_m142unAB4Q1r2chsho1_400.gif

3Sixty

Sunderland confirm striker Steven Fletcher and midfielder Lee Cattermole will miss the rest of the season due to injury. Cattermole underwent an operation on his knee earlier today and Fletcher sustained ankle ligament damage while on international duty with Scotland.

Ruh Roh

Lily has been funny lately too.

Phil is the best though. The scenes with Phil and Luke are amazing. Dylan is also funny.

Gloria is the worst character.

Manaka

Jesus Christ, Ireland - Austria yesterday...Irish dude killed our best guy at that time (Junuzovic) after 20 minutes and later on Austria didn't get a clear penalty - international press makes it look like Ireland "lost" with this draw, but I think it was more than fair.
Without the aforementioned two points Austria probably would have won.
The race for the second place will be interesting, though with the way Austria and (especially) Ireland play only Sweden would really deserve this spot (and they'll definitely end up there) ^^
I just hope Austria finishes 3rd in this group - then there's a chance they'll be in an easier group next time.

Zabojnik

Did you hear about our rumoured line up?

Buffon
Barzagli - Bonnybauer - Chiellini
Licht - Vidal - Pirlo - Pogba - Asamoah
-------------Marchisio----------------
--------------Vucinic--------------

I'M OKAY WITH THAT

I'm not the biggest fan of experimenting in crucial matches, but in Conte we trust. Could work. All I know is we need to pull the best collective performance of the season, if we are to leave the Allianz Arena un-massacred.

No doubt. Chileans are massive cunts. Massive

vidalshutupandres.gif

Wes

venison crêpe
Sunderland confirm striker Steven Fletcher and midfielder Lee Cattermole will miss the rest of the season due to injury. Cattermole underwent an operation on his knee earlier today and Fletcher sustained ankle ligament damage while on international duty with Scotland.

Ruh Roh

On the one hand I want Sunderland to get relegated because I hate what MON did to my club and it will also likely mean villa are safe. On the otherhand I'd feel bad for Hixx.

Why can't Wigan go down for a change? We have no one here who supports them.

On the one hand I want Sunderland to get relegated because I hate what MON did to my club and it will also likely mean villa are safe. On the otherhand I'd feel bad for Hixx.

Wigan are never going to be relegated.

Liverpool will get relegated before they do.

Zabojnik

We are both ? :)

I'm cautiosly optimistic. At the same time, it wouldn't really surprise me if we took a beating from Bayern. I think they're ready to finally lift the cup and have a much more mature CL team overall, despite having many young players. So ... I'm being realistic, really.

Yurt, however, yeah, I'd say he's optimistic, period. :D

Hixx

I know they're always on for a great escape but people are saying their run in is easy compared to the rest.

Norwich 3 points, yes. After that? QPR away, City away, West Ham away, Spurs at home, West Brom away, Swans at home, Arsenal away, Villa home.

Bolded teams will all have something to play for. QPR survival, City for 2nd, West Ham are in the battle, Spurs for 4th, West Brom slim hopes of 5th, Arsenal 4th, Villa survival. The only banker there is Swansea.

They need 9 points imo. 6 after Norwich. Looking at Villa and Swansea as their big games.

They will probably stay up at our expense. Or it might go down to goal difference.

I know they're always on for a great escape but people are saying their run in is easy compared to the rest.

Norwich 3 points, yes. After that? QPR away, City away, West Ham away, Spurs at home, West Brom away, Swans at home, Arsenal away, Villa home.

Bolded teams will all have something to play for. QPR survival, City for 2nd, West Ham are in the battle, Spurs for 4th, West Brom slim hopes of 5th, Arsenal 4th, Villa survival. The only banker there is Swansea.

They need 9 points imo. 6 after Norwich. Looking at Villa and Swansea as their big games.

They will probably stay up at our expense. Or it might go down to goal difference.
Saints are still in trouble too. Not really picking up many points.

GQman2121

Banned
There are some truly pathetic people on the gaming side in the BF4 Wii U thread. It's amazing some of the shit people think up. Conspiracy theorist are plentiful.

Edit: also, the MoFam Godfather episode was one of the best they've done in a while. Wahhhhbulance

Hixx

Saints are still in trouble too. Not really picking up many points.

They'll be fine.

2 wins and we would be fine with our goal difference.

Write off Man Utd, Chelsea, Mags, Spurs, 'bonus' games. 1 point from these 4 would be ok, it's been that bad a season.

Everton, Saints, Stoke, Villa. Need 6 points from these 4. 7 would make us comfortable. Saints and Stoke games fucking huuuuuuge. Draw against Villa would be ok. Everton... who knows. We might beat them for the first time in 6 millennia and still go down.

Fucking Sunderland.

Read the books quicker

Already have :p

Gonna finish Smiley's People tonight, the plot point near the end was brilliant, looking forward to seeing where it goes from here. Really slow read, been reading it for over 3 months now, when I can blow through a normal book in a fortnight

arkon

Best episode? Best episode.

best episode.

----

Also going back to the Suarez thing. It's obvious he was going in for a handshake. It's just one of those awkward social moments where you go in for a handshake, misjudge it and punch the person in the face instead. We've all been there.

shortyme

Still stuck on the first one.

Actually started reading another book instead.

At this point I'm thinking the series is massively over-rated.

I got stuck on the 4th. Could not get through it. I ripped through the first 3 pretty quickly but totally lost interest in the 4th.

Kyoufu

They'll be fine.

2 wins and we would be fine with our goal difference.

Write off Man Utd, Chelsea, Mags, Spurs, 'bonus' games. 1 point from these 4 would be ok, it's been that bad a season.

Everton, Saints, Stoke, Villa. Need 6 points from these 4. 7 would make us comfortable. Saints and Stoke games fucking huuuuuuge. Draw against Villa would be ok. Everton... who knows. We might beat them for the first time in 6 millennia and still go down.

Fucking Sunderland.

#RelegationBros

Derby is huge for both sides. Can't wait.

Zabojnik

Season three was a real bummer but this season is funny for the most part imo.

Not saying it's terrible now or anything, just that S1/S2 had a much higher alright/superb episodes ratio. Some of my favourite ones are from the later seasons though. The one where the ladies of the house synchronize their cycles was just brilliant. S3, I think.

Zabojnik

I miss adriano.

I thought season 2 was pretty average at best but season 3 and 4 brought the magic back. Aging Lily helped a lot -- she's become an integral character.

Really? I think the new Lily is the worst character on the show. By far, actually. Terrible actress. She's a kid, I know, but still. I don't buy it for a second.

Lily's had some great lines lately :lol

I guess, but the delivery ... Maybe it's just me. :)

Top Bottom