• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

FootballFan

MGS is too ridiculous now. It always was, but it was never this overtly insane. Can't be fucked with the nonsense, especially considering the story has already concluded.

I don't play games anymore so nevermind me but why do people go so cray cray for MGS.

I played 1 2 and 3 and they were about 8 hours long and 5 of those hours were spent watching the cinematic cut scenes and the actual gameplay was lame.

Fun game and everything, but meh.

So salty.

MGS and Godjima are the Pele/Maradona/Messi of gaming.

Kojima peaked with MGS2, it's been all downhill since.
itX0pJ84GtxyD.gif

Jensen

I don't play games anymore so nevermind me but why do people go so cray cray for MGS.

I played 1 2 and 3 and they were about 8 hours long and 5 of those hours were spent watching the cinematic cut scenes and the actual gameplay was lame.

I have only played 4 and felt the same way. The cutscenes, codecs and story got in the way of a very solid stealth game.

Arnie

LOL. Come on Arnold.

Bioshock is fucking magic though. 5 hours in.

Don't tease me. I was meant to go back to Preston this weekend to see family and friends, but I'm considering fucking them off to lock myself away in my empty house in Sheffield to power through Infinite.

I won't, of course. I'm not a maniac.

BRB GETTING KFC

FootballFan

They don't have to ask him. Probably wanted billions of dollars. I posted just a couple of weeks ago, his voice is distracting a lot of the time. Luckily the rest of MGS is so amazing that it doesn't bother me too much.

My post from 3 weeks ago:

Obviously he didn't write the script lol but I won't miss his voice too much if he is left out.

Zabojnik

Finished Bioshock Infinite in one sitting yesterday.

Fucking incredible, ending blew me away.

One sitting?! I've always wondered how people manage to do this.

Can we please ban Viva for a few days? He's shitting on MGS and earlier he declared ASoIaF 'massively overrated'.

FootballFan

Can we please ban Viva for a few days? He's shitting on MGS and earlier he declared ASoIaF 'massively overrated'.

He is just trolling lol.

Doesn't even finish the first book and the series is overrated. That is like watching RVP for 10 minutes at the Euros and saying he is overrated. Or watch the godfather and after 10 minutes saying it's overrated. Or put on The Wire and stop after the little court scene at the start and say it's overrated. Or it's like when..alright you get what I mean lol.

As for MGS. People hate because it is the GOAT. GOAT.

Messi

Sal, you didn't tell me you were in Luther.

Oi guvna! You watch Luther?

Is it just me or does nothing ever really happen in Mad men? I get to the end of the season and feel like I enjoyed watching this place run day to day but nothing exciting really happened all year

Arnie

Haha, I know who you're talking about :lol

Mark is a cool dude.
Yea, him. He's the spit.

Is it just me or does nothing ever really happen in Mad men? I get to the end of the season and feel like I enjoyed watching this place run day to day but nothing exciting really happened all year
On episode 2 now, enjoying it. No spoilers.

Mad Men's the second best show of all time you filthy fuck.

FootballFan

Don bangs hot women --> Don comes up with crazy ad idea that will be loved --> Don bangs more hot women --> Repeat.

What more do you want man?

I'm on Season 4 Episode 3. Might watch an episode tonight. (MM is great <3)

I've been watching Luther. Pretty good. On the last episode of season 1. I should really stop watching the 'next' bits at the end though. Always puts me off watching the next episode.

Scum

At least you played them. I just couldn't be arsed. Convoluted. Meh, indeed.

Basically. It's made even worse by the fact that almost all the characters are completely unlikeable
like Barca players.

Top Bottom