• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

rodvik

Embarrasing stat really.

What are your tips for this weekends matches?

It is humiliating. England's inability to pass is infuriating .

Winners bolded.

Sunderland 1 V Man Utd 2
Arsenal 3 V Reading 0
Man City 1 V Newcastle 1
Southampton 1 V Chelsea 3
Swansea 0 V Tottenham 1
West Ham 1 V West Brom 0
Wigan 0 V Norwich 0
Everton 2 V Stoke 0
Aston Villa 0 V Liverpool 3 (I pray for a point, but I think Liverpool will be too good and Rodgers wont get caught out twice in a row)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Moral winners bolded.

Sunderland 1 V Man Utd 2
Man City 1 V Newcastle 1
Arsenal 3 V Reading 0 (dependant on the possession stats)
Southampton 1 V Chelsea 3
Swansea 0 V Tottenham 1
Aston Villa 1 V West Brom 0
Wigan 0 V Norwich 0
Everton 2 V Stoke 0
West Ham 0 V Liverpool 3

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
So glad the Heat's streak is over, now ESPN/SportsCenter can fuck off and talk about something else.

dc89

Check out this free to play indie game!

bqbjj3f.png

It's really cool, I heard about it on Bomb Cast. Might seem a little dull but theres a timed element to it because the day passes by and you get paid on the amount of applicants you process and you're conscious of this because at the end of the working day it tells you how much you've earned but then deducts your living costs for it automatically etc. Some crazy things can happen at the checkpoint too.

Download it here for Mac and PC: http://dukope.com/

Blablurn

Check out this free to play indie game!

bqbjj3f.png

It's really cool, I heard about it on Bomb Cast. Might seem a little dull but theres a timed element to it because the day passes by and you get paid on the amount of applicants you process and you're conscious of this because at the end of the working day it tells you how much you've earned but then deducts your living costs for it automatically etc. Some crazy things can happen at the checkpoint too.

Download it here: http://dukope.com/

I saw it around here, but didnt know it was a Free Beta! Thanks for the Heads Up!

Marco Bueno tweeted "you'll never walk alone." He said he only tweeted that because he likes the song, but he was linked with Liverpool after the u17 world cup.

Linius

Glastonbury Headliners:

Arctic Monkeys
Mumford and Sons
Rolling Stones

Horrid.

Line-up ain't that bad this year. I'm a Monkeys fan and I've always wanted to see The Stones live so even the headliners aren't that bad (not that I'm going). But especially in the width of acts on other stages there's more than enough to have three days of fun.

Fady K

He is just being nice to you because that is what Fady does, he would hate it if it actually happened.

Hell yeah! Fuck the haters. MGS 5 GOTY(whatever year it will be released), MGS Ground Zeroes, Game of the Generation. Metal Gear Rising - Action Game of the Decade.

FootballFan! What an epic win against AC Milan huh? What is this about me liking/not liking Portugal btw? I must have missed it...

YES. MSG5 FTW!!!!!!!! Still need to play my copy of MGS Rising which I expect to be a blast. I love Platinum Games!

gotta keep dat optimistic spirit.

It is easier when you are cautious though ;0

Salazar

Bioshock Infinite is downloading.

Spent my afternoon getting my PC running. I expect to suck at the fighting, as was the case with Bioshock.

I just noticed the #teamcg list. Had a quick scan through the names. The following people seriously let down footballgaf:

Blablurn, BLSwagger10, DOBERMAN INC, jtb, Kyoufu, L1NETT, LabouredSubterfuge, Oxx, Tc91, zomgbbqftw

What were you lot thinking? Kyoufu no surprise, but Laboured? Come on son. Even Meus didn't vote cg.

edit: also Wes, keit4, Kenka, WAR recon zero and Clegg

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Damn, Fletcher and Cattermole both out for the rest of the season. Sunderland are going down and Wigan are going to stay up.

Blablurn

I just noticed the #teamcg list. Had a quick scan through the names. The following people seriously let down footballgaf:

Blablurn, BLSwagger10, DOBERMAN INC, jtb, Kyoufu, L1NETT, LabouredSubterfuge, Oxx, Tc91, zomgbbqftw

What were you lot thinking? Kyoufu no surprise, but Laboured? Come on son. Even Meus didn't vote cg.

I wanted to believe.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Who voted for TeamReal?

L1NETT

I wasn't using my brain...I was using my heart! I wanted to believe so badly.

rvy

Banned

Yeah, it's pathetic. I'm ashamed of them.

Who voted for TeamReal?

I didn't vote, but as a enlightened man I did tell them it wasn't CG in the thread! When the hell did it get a poll anyway? I didn't see that when I wrote my post.

Slizz, Yurt, ColR100, Sleeplessnights, Willkiller, ElTopo, Meus, Sviatoslav, PrematureQuiche, Metalmurphy, GQman2121, Gareth Bale, Arnie, flippedb, Fuenf, PaulLFC and rvy were all team real too. Probably missed some.

Kenka

Code:
Málaga                1-2   Borussia Dortmund 
Real Madrid           3-1   Galatasaray 
Paris Saint-Germain   2-0   Barcelona 	
Bayern Munich         [B]2[/B]-1   Juventus

Come at me.

broony

Sunderland 0 V Man Utd 2
Man City 2 V Newcastle 0
Arsenal 2 V Reading 0 (dependant on the possession stats)
Southampton 2 V Chelsea 3
Swansea 1 V Tottenham 1
Aston Villa 1 V West Brom 1
Wigan 1 V Norwich 0
Everton 2 V Stoke 0
West Ham 1 V Liverpool 2

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Sunderland 0 V Man Utd 2
Man City 2 V Newcastle 0
Arsenal 2 V Reading 0 (dependant on the possession stats)
Southampton 2 V Chelsea 3
Swansea 1 V Tottenham 1
Aston Villa 1 V West Brom 1
Wigan 1 V Norwich 0
Everton 2 V Stoke 0
West Ham 1 V Liverpool 2
:lol You're making me feel bad now

Top Bottom