• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT16| Bacon & Dregs

Facism

Gold Member
It is now 12:28pm. I'm not going to receive my game Bioshock am I? :(

Cunts, I wanted it before the Easter weekend and now I have no idea when it's gonna fucking come. Incompetent shites.

it's such an amazing game, too :( Imagine, all those people enjoying it, savouring it, fingering the hole of the DVD whilst you wait, hoping nobody posts a random spoiler that ruins the story for you, because videogame spoilers are like videogame herpes :(

:( :(

He looks concerned about Welbeck being able to finish after one of his sublime passes.

495955599.gif

arkon

It is now 12:28pm. I'm not going to receive my game Bioshock am I? :(

Cunts, I wanted it before the Easter weekend and now I have no idea when it's gonna fucking come. Incompetent shites.

I hate when this sort of thing happens. The wait for a parcel, and then the realization it's not coming when you expected it.

3Sixty

Stats for Sandro v Parker:

With both Sandro (dat interceptions) and Kaboul out we are missing two of our best defensive players. It's a damn shame that we haven't once seen our best XI this season.

Tackles/game – 4.2
Interception/game – 3.9
Clearances/game – 2.2
Successful dribbles/game – 0.4
Average pass-success rate – 84.5%

Guess who ;)

Kyoufu

Newcastle United will announce one of the biggest commercial deals in club history before the season is out.

According to Lee Ryder.

Arnie

Holy shit. Adidas woman told me to go on Adidas football website and just choose some boots. £165 preds here we come. They want to keep me for another week, too, but I'm out of cash and places to stay.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Hope so, feel he'll only leave if a really big club comes in for him. He signed a new contract last month so even if he does when should get BIG PAPER.

I didn't know he'd been at Southampton such a long time. Was he always highly-rated?

arkon

Holy shit. Adidas woman told me to go on Adidas football website and just choose some boots. £165 preds here we come. They want to keep me for another week, too, but I'm out of cash and places to stay.

Talk to your parents about it. Get some cash from them and stay that extra while. Seems like a perfect opportunity to show your dedication in wanting to continue there

3Sixty

I didn't know he'd been at Southampton such a long time. Was he always highly-rated?

Always rated as a prospect. Was often mentioned as "Will do better in the less physical Premier League". Been excellent last 2 1/2 years.

Edit:

Bonus stat.

Morgan Schneiderlin: Has scored 5 goals from 6 shots on target this season - his 83.3% conversion is the best of players with 5+ PL goals

GorillaJu

Bioshock Shantytown:

The girl sitting on the crate singing "Fortunate Son" in gospel-style, after having walked by a tear in a warehouse where the original version was blaring through. I have a feeling many people would miss this. Goosebumps. Boner city. This FUCKING GAME.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The derby with Inter is in two days, and you know what? #FUCKBayern, I want to shit on their heads.

Put out the best XI, Cunte. DO IT!

dc89

Black and Pop I hope. #PredBros

Which reminds me. I must take a pic of mine tonight. SOOOOO nice.

Bioshock Shantytown:

The girl sitting on the crate singing "Fortunate Son" in gospel-style, after having walked by a tear in a warehouse where the original version was blaring through. I have a feeling many people would miss this. Goosebumps. Boner city. This FUCKING GAME.
My favourite moment in the game.

dc89

7 - If City manage to win against Newcastle on Saturday, it will be their 7th consecutive PL victory over the Magpies. Snowball.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
We'll probably lose in Germany and fail to score enough goals at home. :(

All those midfields are useless if u compare them to

Inch-Perfect Carrick!
Carrick looks dazed and confused because he's attempting to pass forward.

(That got old quickly)

Galliani: "We went through our finances yesterday, and we are currently breaking even."

I'm going to cry.

3v7jd2b.gif

wow. we actually did it. and we still have by far the highest wage bill in serie a, including a lot of deadweight (binho, etc.) so there is still room to make us profitable. but if anything this shows how necessary it is to qualify for the CL, failure to make it would ruin our finances.

crazy that the gold tie has done this in a year. we went from being around 50 million euro in the red every year to breaking even.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Well you don't need a gold tie to break even after selling Silva and Ibra to PSG. But staying competitive and in the top 3 without them is mighty impressive.

Top Bottom